Chapter 11: Embarassment, Abuse and Backstories

Candle's PoV
I decided to spend time with my sister so I can know how she feels about this school. "So how was the Choir club?" "It was great I never actually knew how well Eraser could sing. And how well I could play the keyboard". she said. Lighter, Salt and Pepper haven't bothered her since last week!!
Ms Five walked up to us and asked me if I could do a favour for her. I accepted and told Match that I'd be back soon. Then I followed Ms Five to do the favour that she asked me to do. When I came back, I saw and heard Match singing to herself. Her singing voice was really sweet. I didn't really know what she was singing about though.

But then I heard another voice, it was male though. Then I realised who it was... it was Lighter!!! He was singing the same song as Match? Soon everyone in the hallway was staring at them. Then Match and Lighter's eyes locked. Then they both were blushing in embarrassment.
Brrrriiiinnnngg
Then the bell rung to say that it was time for form.

Match's PoV
That was like so embarrassing everyone was staring right at Lighter and me. And we were singing the same song and at the same time. I had to get to form as fast as I could. I hate it when people stare at me. When I got to the door of my form room I took a deep breath and when I walked in everyone was staring at me again. I walked to my desk and sat down and bashed my head on the table. And since the walls and door is not sound-proof I heard some people who was in the staring group wouldn't stop looking at me through the window and talking about me. Then Mr Four went outside to talked them and somehow tears ran down my cheeks. Great another thing to be embarrassed about, me crying in front of everyone. Then 8-Ball noticed and asked me if I was okay I said I was fine then I looked away from him. Then others also noticed and started chatting to one another. Then when Mr Four walked back in the classroom I asked him if I could go outside for a bit. He accepted it and I walked out of the classroom. I sat on the floor and dug my head into my knees. Then someone walked up to me. I looked up to see Lighter looking down at me. "What do you want H-HEARTBREAKER!!?" I screamed at him. "Listen Match I just want to say sorry about how I treated you and I-I want to start over and be friends with you again." He said. I sighed. "I'm sorry Lighter but I can't forgive you for this, for everything you've done to me." I said. Then he looked at me sternly and said. "Fine! If you won't forgive me then I'll quit abusing Eraser and abuse you!!!" Okay that scared me I did not know what he would do to me. So I stood up and I tried to speak but he covered my mouth and shoved me against a wall and started furiously punching me in the shoulder I couldn't scream for help, tears filled my eyes, pain was all around me.

Until...

I saw Jackhammer walk up to us and grasp Lighter away from me by the shoulders. I was safe until Lighter had his right arm out and punched me in the head!!! Pain. Pain was all I could think of. Until I bashed my head on the floor and everything went black.

Pen's PoV
I don't know what was going on but I heard shouting from outside our form room. So I asked Ms Six if I could go outside and see what was going on. I was shocked to see that Lighter and Jackhammer fighting. But the thing that shocked me the most was that Match was on the floor and she had passed out. I told my form what was going on and Eraser ran out of the room and got Match into our form room while Ms Six sorted the year 9's out and then told Mr Four about why Match hadn't come back in to the classroom. And gave Jackhammer and Lighter detention. I looked to see Eraser with a worried look on his face. I patted him on the back to let him know that it was going to be okay. Poor him.

Eraser's PoV
I was really worried for her. I stared at her body for about two minutes until her eyes opened and sat up. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "No my head really hurts." she said. "I'll take you to medical." I said. "Thank you Eraser." She said smiling weakly. When we got to medical the school nurse checked her head to see if she was damaged at all, since she is part of a match. It turns out that she had a dent on her forehead. Then Candle rushed into the medical room and hugged Match. I looked at them confused. "Candle's my stepsister 😉☺️" Match responded to my face expression. Candle then laughed at us and said "You didn't tell him?" "No I thought he could tell that we're somewhat related." Match replied. "What do you mean by "somewhat related" I asked them. "Well you see... we were rejected by our birth parents (by different people) then we found each other on the streets of Flame City and stuck together to find a couple to live with so they adopted us and we finally had a family to live with until they got a divorce when I was 8 years old and Match was 7 years old. So we came to this school so we could live at this school and make friends since we didn't go to primary school because we were homeschooled." Candle answered. "Hopefully you understand"  I couldn't believe it. "I understand since everything you just said is the same as me I'm also adopted." I said relived. "OMG so we are like all the same." Match said enthusiastically. "Yeah and so is Jackhammer." I replied. "So is that why he looked nervous whenever he bullied you?. Candle said. I nodded. "You know you and Eraser are great together" Candle said. Match and I was blushing like mad. "Candle that was like so like off like topic😳" Match replied. "I was not expecting for you to say that😳" I said stunned. "Just saying" Candle said. When we got out of the medical room we just walked around the school and talked about our past lives.
________________________
Poor Match, Eraser and Candle. I hate you Lighter More like sorry not sorry.
Also the video at the top contains swear words in it so just to warn younger readers.

Peace ✌️.