Chapter 16: Prom part 3 + Candle's death + Lighter becomes nice

Eraser's PoV (Continued) last part of Prom⚠️Warning this chapter contains swearing and murder in it⚠️
"Match Strike!!!!!" Mr Four cried. I looked at Match, she was shocked then a crown appeared on her head and she got teleported next to me and nearly everyone cheered. The ones who didn't were unsurprisingly: Salt, Pepper , Air Pod and Trophy. Suddenly Pepper shouted "You b****** why the f*** would you want these two to become Prom King and Queen? They f****** don't deserve it because they live in an orphanage!!!!!" *Gasp* "Pepper Shakers language!!!" Mr Mephone said. "W-who told you that we lived in an orphanage ?" Match said heartbroken. "Let's just said that WE THREATENED YOUR STEPSISTER TO SAY IT!!!" Salt shouted at her. "And we said we'd kill Eraser if she didn't say it" she added. Okay I gotta admit that legit scared me when she said they'd kill me and I went pale. "Who else is a part of this???" Mr Four shouted at all of us. Trophy raised his hand. "Heh for once Lighter isn't a part of this" Blocky said. "Hey just because I don't like Eraser that much doesn't mean I want to kill him!!" he said. "Wait where is Candle!!!???" Flower shouted. *Gasp* "As if we'd tell you" Trophy yelled back. Suddenly Match got of the stage and settled a flame on her hand and said "Where's Candle!!!???" "Ahhhhhh" we heard a scream and Pin ran into the room and said "Candle's been murdered!!!!" That made me furious. "Salt I know you killed her!!!" I shouted at Salt while walking up to her. A few of the teachers ran out of the room to see. "Yep I killed her because flame residents are lame and that she gets all of the attention nowadays" Salt said then suddenly all of the flame residents slapped her. Then suddenly the cops came in and shouted "Who's the murderer!!!???" Trophy, Salt and Pepper put their hands up. "Is she actually killed?" Match said with tears in her eyes. "Yes I'm very sorry" one of them replied. Then the cops took them away. Poor Match started crying. "Lighter you sure you're not part of this?" Pen asked Lighter. "I'm innocent I swear!!" Lighter said. I walked up to Match and hugged her. "This is the worst day of my life!!" she said.

Lighter's PoV
I felt really bad for my ex. I felt guilty for being mean to people. Then I saw Jackhammer he was holding back tears. I walked up to him and assured him that it was going to be okay, sadly he lost his love interest since he had a crush on Candle. Because of the incident we had to end Prom but Eraser and Match were still Prom King and Queen. Back in our dorm room Knife and I tried to cheer Jackhammer up but it didn't work very well. Suddenly there was a knock at our door so I opened it and saw Eraser, Match, Pen and Pencil outside. "Do you need any help with cheering Jackhammer up?" Pencil asked me and I just nodded and let them in. Then I had the feeling that I should tell Match about how I feel. "Hey uh Match can I talk to you for a sec?" I said worried. "Sure" she replied. We walked outside of my dorm and I said. "Match I'm sorry that Candle got murdered by my "so called" friends and what I did to you in your life it's because jealousy got the best of me but I don't know how or why I was jealous though" I apologised. "It's okay, we can be friends if you want" she said to me. "Heh cool thanks" I said. "So what happened between you and Salt?" she asked me. "Uhh well we weren't together in the first place, she just told me to just go along with it and as soon as you and Eraser ran away she fricking started flirting with me and it was weird, awkward and embarrassing, plus you and Eraser are made for each other, we're not" I said. "Oh ok anyways talking about flirting, two days ago Trophy was flirting with me and he called me cute and YOU KNOW NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO CALL ME CUTE!!!" she said to me while I just laughed. "But you are though!!" I said to her but the response I got back was a slap on the face. "I am still surprised that you made me black out from just a kick on your first day here" I reminded her while rubbing my face . "Ha that was nothing" she said while smirking at me. "Okay now I'm scared of you" I said chuckling worriedly. "Oh well" she said. "Also I totally get why you broke up with me, I thought that popularity was more important than love, so I randomly abandoned you so you lost my trust and then broke up with me, jealousy hit me as soon as I saw you talking to Eraser, Pen, Snowball and Blocky on the day you arrived at this school" "Lighter it's okay I like totally forgive you now, before when you apologised to me, I thought that you didn't actually mean it, but I guess you did" "It's okay, I mean I am someone who's 50/50'with apologies and forgiveness" I said putting my arm on my neck. "Lets go back inside now" she said to me. "Okay" I replied. But when we went in we saw the others laughing together. "So you cheered him up huh?" I said. "Yep" Knife responded proudly. Then all of us started to get along and just chatted the rest of the night.

_______________________
Nooo Candle!!!
Poor Match and Jackhammer.
Yay Lighter is nice!!

Peace ✌️.