Chapter 22: 🔥Curse🧊

(⚠️Warning: blood and gore⚠️) Match's PoV
That was the best and the first birthday that I actually ever enjoyed. Eraser, I love him, he's funny, kindhearted and he protects me. He's such a gentleman to me. The icy blue shade in his eyes just makes me become overjoyed and his obsession with the colour pink just makes him unique in a way and that's what makes him an interesting guy. I had feelings for him ever since our first choir club session, I had a crush on him ever since then, now he's my forever lover. For words can't describe it, but our love will. He so good, got my back and we are more than just friends, we are bf and gf. Today I was practicing my fire power with Firey and Lighter. We were trying to create some sort of fire magic. I settled a flame on my hand and it slowly transformed into some sort of glittery sparkly power source. It was orange and red, it looked like a firework. Suddenly, I heard something frost up. Then I saw Eraser with a surprised look on his face. I walked up to him. "Like hey Eraser, what happened?" I asked giggling. "Hey don't laugh!!! I just tried to do what you did but it didn't work☹️" he said embarrassed and annoyed. "Sorry for laughing but I can help you out with it" I said winking. "Thanks!" he replied. So I showed him what to do and he did it. "Yay, you did ice magic!!!" I said. "Yess, and you helped me do it" he nudged me.

(Later on...)

I walked around the rooftop of the school and sat on the bench. I got out the small picture of Candle and sighed, I really miss her, she was one of my best friends and now she's gone. Why her out of everyone!!!! Not that I want anyone to die but without her I feel really lonely, I felt sorry for Jackhammer, I mean he liked Candle and never got the chance to confess to her I'd definitely feel the same way if I lost Eraser or anyone else, but Candle, I've known her for longer than anyone else in this school I think, she was the first friend I ever had and the only time we ever left each other was when she joined this school, then we reunited when I joined this school. "Well hello, STRIKE!!!!" I heard someone say. I turned around to see Salt. Seriously, what does she want now?! "What do you want from me you murderer!?" I screamed at her. "Follow me" she told me. "I like totally refuse" I said crossing my arms and turning away from her. "Come with me now or else I'll kill you, you BOYFRIEND STEALER" she shouted at me. I stood up in front of her. "How am I a boyfriend stealer, Eraser broke up with you because you wasn't his type!!" I shouted back. "Jeez like calm down you crazy mistake, no wonder your parents kicked you out, your useless and worthless, I don't know why you'd join this fancy school since you're nothing compared to the word fancy" she boasted. How the heck did she know that?! Well unless she forced Candle to say it but I doubt Candle would've told Salt that. "Okay sure I'm not fancy, but you don't have to say it in an extremely rude tone, plus no wonder, Orange Juice rejected you, your sassy attitude doesn't get you anywhere in life" I reasoned with her. She walked closer towards me and I walked backwards. I walked back until I felt my back touch the shed wall. I closed my eyes for about five seconds and when I opened them I saw her WITH A FRICKING AXE 🪓. I was so scared, (apparently my bones are made out of wood? well that's what Blocky told me when he tested his x-ray power on me) I thought she was going to chop me up like a huntsman/woman chopping down trees. She held the axe near my waist. Goodbye world. I closed my eyes in fear.

BASH!!!!! BASH!!!!! BASH!!!!! BASH!!!!!

I don't know what happened but I heard four bashes against the shed. I opened my eyes, I was alive!!! I tried to move but I was trapped against four axes. I couldn't break free. They were jabbed into the wall of the shed really hard that I couldn't slide out or climb over them. I looked over to my arms and I HAD BEEN STABBED!!! I was in so much pain that I started crying.

 I looked over to my arms and I HAD BEEN STABBED!!! I was in so much pain that I started crying

(A/N: Dude, this picture took me about three hours to do)

"Help!" I cried out but no one was to be seen.

Eraser's PoV
We was just taking the register for 5th period, but I realised that Match wasn't to be seen. "Match Strike?" the English teacher asked if Match was here. "Uh Sir, I think she died" Salt said. "Salt Shakers don't say that!!" the teacher said. I decided to go look for her. "Sir, can I go see if I can find her?" I asked. "Yes go ahead" he accepted. I decided to go check if she was at the rooftop. "Help!" I heard someone cry for help. I ran to where I heard the voice. I saw Match with axes trapping her and she was stabbed!!! "Match!!!" I shouted as I ran up to her. "Eraser, Salt did this to me!!!!" she said though sobs. I tried to pull one of the axes off of her but they were too hard to pull out. I got my phone out and called Snowball to come help. Twenty seconds later he arrived with Pencil, Blocky and Pen. They were all shocked. "Stay calm Matchie, we're going to get you out okay?" Pencil assured her. Match just nodded in fear. We got nearly all of the axes off of her apart from the one that stabbed her. We all felt really bad for her. I turned the last axe into ice then shattered it with one of the other axes. Then more blood poured out of her arm, it was a horrendous sight. Blocky gagged. Then she looked like she was about to pass out. She dropped to the floor but luckily I caught her. "I-I think I'm dying" she barely said as she gasped. "No no no no!!!" I said with tears welled in my eyes. Then I remembered that she told me that she gave Lighter some of her power to survive. Maybe I could do the same!!!!

I touched her head to release power from my body, she did the same, and Bang!!!! Everything went black.....

I woke up to Blocky shaking me. I looked around me and saw that everyone in the school was staring at us and Match was alive!!!??? It looked like she just woke up also. "What happened?" I asked everyone. "Th-th-the curse!!!" Mr Four cried out. "The Fire vs Ice curse!!! You two have been cursed with devil and angel magic" they said. "What's the Ice vs Fire curse?" Match and I asked at the same time. "Legends say that if a person with ice power gives some of their power to a person with fire power it will make them both be cursed" Mr Four said. "Uh how and why?" I asked. "Years ago, even before us teachers were alive, the previous Angel of Ice and Devil of Fire had become overpowered with their powers so they magically vanished, nobody knows where they went but all we know is that the prophecy of the angels and devils have changed, the genders have switched, now we have a devil of ice and an angel of fire. So to prevent more chaos in the world you two will have to separate from each other. You can hang out with each other until 6pm tomorrow" Mr Gray explained. (Ya know, Gray from MOSS?)
I felt sad, I really didn't want to leave Match, but it's for our safety. "When like will this curse leave us?" Match asked. "Probably until you die" Mr Four replied. (A/N: Oh yeah I forgot to mention that in this book Four can't recover people, that's why no one asked Mr Four to recover Candle unless they forgot that he could recover dead people)
"*sigh* okay" Match said sulking. "Match, I'm sorry, I started this, when you told me that you gave Lighter some of your power to survive I thought I could do the same but it didn't work, I just recovered a curse and passed it onto us" I said curling up into a ball ashamed of myself. "That only works for someone who's in the same city as you or someone who has the same power as you or if you're related, Lighter and Match are from the same city and are related in a way, but you and Match are from different cities and have powers that is an opposite to each other" Mr Gray told me. "Oh🥺😔" I said extremely ashamed of myself. I wonder if I could make things right?

_____________________
Oh noio thanks to Eraser's thoughts and Match's sayings, they've cursed themselves!!! Will Eraser and Match break the curse or will they make it worse? Write what you think will happen in the comments.

Peace ✌️.