Chapter 13: Before The 8/9 School Prom

A few weeks later

Eraser's PoV
OMS (Oh My Scrub) the year 8/9 Prom is coming up in 5 days!!! (A/N: Look I know these characters are in year 8 and 9 but I don't care I mean fan fictions aren't real so like yeah) I'm excited for this, us guys get to be with our girlfriends it will be awesome. And yes Match and I are a thing now. So there'll be a King and Queen. I wonder who'll get it this year? Last year it was Paintbrush (A/N: I know that they are non-binary but I'll just assume that Paintbrush is a boy in this book) and Lightbulb. Lately I've seen Jackhammer hanging out with Candle a lot ever since he's been friends with me. I walked up to Match's dorm to see her as usual so I can spend quality time with her. I knocked on the door and to my surprise for once Match finally opened the door😂 it's usually the other FreeSmart members who open it. "Hey Eraser!!!" Match said squeezing me tightly. "Hey Match what you up to today?" I asked her. "I like don't know actually maybe we could hang out with like Candle and Jackhammer?" she replied. "Okay" I shrugged. As we were about to leave, the rest of her alliance snickered and Ruby mocked us by saying "Hey Match is gonna hang out with her "BOYFRIEND" today!!!" Then Match started blushing and said "HEY DON'T SAY THAT OUT LOUD!!!😳" "Sorry" Ruby responded. "See ya Matchie" Pencil said between giggles. "Bye" She replied and we went to go find Jackhammer and Candle. When we did, we just chatted about stuff. "I can't believe that you two are together now!" Jackhammer exclaimed proudly at us. "Like me neither I like thought I'd be like single for my like whole like life" Match responded. "So what should we do today?" I asked them. "Hmm how about we go Prom dress shopping?" Candle suggested. "Ok" we agreed. We got to the mall and split up so Candle and Match went together and Jackhammer and I went together because the girls said that the dresses that they were going to buy were "a surprise". Jackhammer bought a suit with a red tie and I bought a suit with a pink tie cos ya know the colour pink is awesome!!! But sadly I haven't asked Match to the Prom with me yet and I'm worried if some other guy had already asked her so should I or should I not. Oh gosh I'm so stressed out right now. "Dude take a chill pill it'll be alright" Jackhammer said. "Wait did I just say that out loud?!" Jackhammer nodded. "Great just great" I thought to myself.

Match's PoV
Candle and I were going to buy prom dresses my dress looked like this:

Match's PoV Candle and I were going to buy prom dresses my dress looked like this:

And Candle's looked like this:

They were perfect for the night and when we when back to the school I put my dress and accessories in my dorm room and Eraser and I walked around the school talking about what might happen at prom since well we never had prom when we were homescho...

They were perfect for the night and when we when back to the school I put my dress and accessories in my dorm room and Eraser and I walked around the school talking about what might happen at prom since well we never had prom when we were homeschooled so this was new for the both of us. "So who should we vote for to be Prom King and Queen?" I asked him. "How about Firey for king and Leafy for queen?" Eraser suggested. "Okay" I shrugged not being able to argue with that suggestion. "So uh Match?" Eraser asked me anxiously. "Yeah" I replied. "Wouldyouliketocometothepromwithme?" I was confused what did he say?? "Uh sorry I can't understand what you're saying" I asked him with concern in my words. "I said would you like to come to the prom with me?" He asked me properly this time. "Of course I would" I said hugging him. "Yess" he whispered under his breath. He then said that he was going to hang out with his friends so I decided to go see the rest of FreeSmart girls. I rushed into my dorm squealing in excitement jumping up and down. "Uh are you ok?" Icy asked me. "I'm more than okay" I responded. "Ha what's gotten you so excited about?" Bubble asked me. "Eraser asked me to Prom and I obviously said yes" I said. "Yay" Ruby said hugging me. "This is one of the best things that's ever happened to me" I said to myself. "Yeah it totally is" Pencil and Book said at the same time. And we all had a group hug.

Blocky's PoV
We saw Eraser walk up to us smirking to us. "Wassup dude" I asked him. "I asked her to the Prom and she...said...YES!!!" "Seriously!!" I asked him. "Yeah" "Awesome!!!" "I'm proud of you bud" Pen said putting his hand on Eraser's shoulder. Then we all gave a group five.

_____________________
There's chapter 13 guys
Peace ✌️.