Chapter 15: Prom Part 2

Match's PoV (in the evening)

Right now, us girls were getting ready for the big  night, we all had our Prom dresses on and Flower was putting our makeup on for us since she's the best out of all of us to do it. Shockingly this is my first ever party I've ever been to in my life, the other girls told me that parties were awesome so I should enjoy myself and that's what I'm going to do. Once we were done we looked like this:

 Once we were done we looked like this:

Flower said we looked gorgeous.

Rrrriiinnnggg

The clock rang so it was time for prom to start. Our boyfriends came to the makeup room that we were in and took us to the prom. I clung onto Eraser's arm glancing at him every few minutes as we walked. Seriously how does he look so hot lately. When we got to the room, us 12 sat at a table together and talked about how this Prom works. "Hey Guys" we heard someone call out to us. I turned around to see Woody and Teardrop walking up to us. "Hi Woody Hi TD" Leafy called out to them. Teardrop waved at us. We talked to them until they left us. Mr Mephone 4 announced that we were allowed to vote on who should be Prom King and Queen. Eraser and I as we agreed on yesterday voted for Firey and Leafy. Now we were allowed to do what ever we wanted to do so we went outside and sat on the bench swing and looked at the stars above us. Then we saw Lightning and Fanny flying in the sky above us ( A/N: sorry Snowlight and Fubble shippers but uhh I decided to make Lighting and Fanny be together sorry to disappoint you guys)
We waved up to them and for the second time Fanny smiled. Then Principal Announcer Speaker Box announced to us that was time to read the votes of who's Prom King and Queen this year. So we went inside to hear know who they were.

Eraser's PoV
I was excited to know was going to get it. I doubt I would be King though. "Prom King is....
Eraser Gone!!!" Mr Four announced, then everyone turned around to me. I was shocked!!! Me, Eraser Gone, Prom King??!! I find that hard to believe, so pinched my cheek to check if I was dreaming, it hurt so I guess it wasn't, which I'm glad for. Then suddenly magically a crown appeared on my head and I got teleported to the front of the stage. "And Prom Queen of 2020 is...

     _________________
Noo cliffhanger time!!! In the comments guess who Prom Queen is going to be. You have until Sunday 21st to guess. So good luck 😉

Peace ✌️.