Chapter 18: Power stealing + Kidnap + Control + Breakup

Lighter's PoV
I was just standing around in a cool pose, until Salt and Pepper walked up to me. Great way to ruin my life. "What do you two want?, you murderers!!" What I got in response was Pepper putting her hand out and taking away my body control power. Ack w-what!!!??? Ahhh I feel weak now!! My body was shaking and I collapsed to the ground....

When I awoke, I found myself in the medical room. My body was aching like hell. I saw Jackhammer looking at me worriedly. "You alright dude?" he asked me. "N-no, S-Salt a-and P-Pepper t-took m-my p-power!!!" I said stuttering and sparking like crazy. "Argh! first they murder my crush now they stole my best friend's power what else will those two b****** of shakers do!!!???" Jackhammer yelled in frustration and anger. "I-I d-don't k-know!!!" I replied still sparking. Suddenly, Match entered the medical room and gasped. She felt my forehead and closed her eyes and I felt energy entering my body. Then she opened her eyes "I heard about what happened so I gave you some of my power so you can survive" she told me. "Thanks" I said slightly smiling at her. "I don't know what they took my power for though" I said confused. "Let's go find out" Jackhammer suggested. We both agreed.

Eraser's PoV (During the medical room scene)
Match told me that she was going to check if Lighter was okay and I decided to wait for her. I could hear footsteps behind me...

Then suddenly some sort of cloth covered up my mouth and someone or something snatched me and dragged me away, because of the cloth my screams for help were translated into muffles, then everything went black...

I woke up in the drama room, but it was dark. I tried to move but I realised that I was tied up to a chair and the cloth from earlier was wrapped around my mouth. Then suddenly a light shone upon me, I winced at the brightness of the light. "Ha you're so like stupid, standing around, such an easy target" a very recognisable female voice spoke. It was Salt. Ugh. "Mmhmhm!!??" I tried to speak but I couldn't, I was meant to say "What do you want with me!!??" "What was that I can't hear you properly" she replied. Argh if I could just break free from this chair I would fricking... uh I don't know ☹️ oh yeah I will freeze her!!!! I tried moving but I can't even move a bit, she tied me up with ropes really tight that I can barely breathe especially with that cloth preventing me from speaking. Each tug I made was making energy escape from my body, it made me feel weak. Then Pepper walked up to me and took away my power then everything went black (again)...

I woke up again and realised that I was untied but Pepper was grasping onto my arms and Salt was staring at me. Her and my bodies started glowing they she was sucked up into me. What? B-but I thought Lighter could only do that???!!! Then suddenly my thoughts of Match were changing. I hate her. I never liked her in the first place. I want to breakup with her and be with Salt again. No No No th-this can't be happening. Ugh what is she doing to me. "Hey Pinko I want you to breakup with your girlfriend NOW!!!" I heard Salt say in my mind. "No way as if!!!" I replied. "Do it or else Pepper will kill her!!!" she said while Pepper nodded. I-I can't believe I'm doing this, no one will like me again, Pen would kill me. I walked over to Match to tell her that I "want to breakup with her". "Uh hey Match" I said. "Hey Eraser, apparently Salt and Pepper took Lighter's like power and well I'm trying to like figure out why though, do you think you like know why?" she replied. Huh odd, she didn't question my disappearance yet. "No I don't know" I replied. Then I just realised what she just said so that's how they controlled me?!! "Oh ok" she replied. "Match? I-I'm sorry to say this but I want to-" I said but I paused since I know she's pretty sensitive in a way so who knows what her reaction will be like when I say this. "You want to what?" she said with an irresistible cute smile. I blushed a bit and sighed "I want to breakup" I finished my sentence. I saw the look on her sweet innocent face, she was making the same face she made when Lighter said he never liked her in the first place. I feel completely guilty right now. "Okay" she said. But her voice sounded more masculine then usual. Then she walked away from me. I could tell she was holding back tears. I hate myself now. And I bet everyone else will also. Salt came out of my body and smiled at me "your welcome darling" she said then she skipped away. I fell on my knees and felt tears run down my cheeks. I ruined my life and I ruined her life. I lost her. I lost everything that could have been great in my life.

____________________
Nooo my ship ended.
Poor Eraser and poor Match. When I wrote "I fell on my knees and felt tears run down my cheeks" I started crying. Salt and Pepper I hate you both!!!!! You made my Pinko break my little Matchie's heart 😣😔

Peace ✌️.