Chapter 17: Girlfriend + A wicked plan

Eraser's PoV (a few weeks later) (A/N: Play the song at the top when I say so)
Lighter and Jackhammer are not bullies anymore and in fact they are becoming pretty popular in this school. And even Match and I have become pretty popular too, mostly because of us being Prom King and Queen but Match has because of Candle. Looks like Match has taken over her spot in popularity and Lighter and her are becoming close friends again so that's good. Salt, Pepper and Trophy were out of prison and were  able to come back to school. I am kinda scared about that though. I was hanging out with Match since she was still kinda upset about Candle's death. We sat at a bench outside in the courtyard and talked about our cities. Halfway through our talk, Match got out a small picture of her and Candle she smiled and rested her head on me it was cute when she smiled. Suddenly, Salt appeared out of nowhere!!! "So what do you want murderer!!!???" Match shouted at her. Salt then punched her on the shoulder. Now that got me fuming, she fricking punched my girlfriend!!! I was about to speak until Salt put her finger on my lips sang Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne. (A/N: Now play the song at the top)
When she finished singing I just rolled my eyes, I saw Match was worried. "No I'm completely over you and just stop bothering us and don't you dare say anything mean about Match!!!!" I shouted at her, I noticed many people were staring at us. "You'll break up with her soon I just know it" she said walking away from us. "If I did I'd definitely won't be with you again" I said looking pissed off. "Oh yes you will" she smiled at me. Ugh 😒. She can be so annoying. "Don't worry Matchie I'd never break up with you, your just my type anyways, Salt is the complete opposite of my expectations of my type of girl" I whispered to Match while hugging her. (A/N: Awww 🥰) "T-thanks Pinko" she replied hugging me back and slightly blushing. Pinko huh, so that's a new nickname she's going to give me, OKAY😆, and hugging, also cute. We went inside to meet up with Pen and Pencil. When we saw them we greeted each other and just hung out as usual.

Salt's PoV (A/N: No No Please No!!!!😫) (Later on)
Pepper and I was going to try to kidnap Eraser and force him to like me. Somehow, I heard him whisper to Match that he'd never breakup with her, but he will once I hypnotise him to make him hate her. Heh this is going to go well. I mean the last time failed but now we have a better chance of getting them away from each other. Pepper has the power to steal people's powers away, so we are going to steal Ligher's body controlling power so I can control Eraser and Pepper's going to take away Eraser's ice power so he can't harm us.
Easy.

_____________________
Oh no Eraser!!!
Salt why!!!!
In the comments tell me what do you think of Salt's plan.