1

Roman sat there at his desk lost in thought as he tried to brainstorm ideas for Thomas's latest video. Nothing seemed to be just right and it was starting to get to him a bit. Sure he had ideas. He had lots of ideas. He had too many ideas but none of them worked. Roman groaned as he leaned against the desk crossing out another idea that just wouldn't work. He was getting tired and annoyed. He didn't know how long he had been just sitting there but he knew he hadn't moved since breakfast. He should eat. 

His eyes slowly darted over to his closet and he frowned as he shook his head. No. He had to eat before doing anything and he was not about to go out there with any of that. It was better to just get food and come back with it. Yeah... He'll just do that then. 

Roman smiled as he stood up and stretched making his back give out a satisfying pop. He quickly put everything away into his drawer before bouncing out of the room. He didn't know what he wanted to eat, but he had a pretty good idea. Maybe some mac and cheese... or even some dino nuggets. Patton always had some in the house for when the kids drop by. They always laugh and say there too old for them but Roman was always grateful for it. To this day Patton still doesn't know where it all goes off to. He's just happy it gets eaten.

Roman laughed at him quietly as he scoured the freezer until he found them. His eyes lit up as he poured some onto a baking pan before doing the same with the french fries. Guess he was having dino nuggets. Roman rolled his eyes playfully as he waited for the oven to heat up. He sat down in one of the chairs, absentmindedly kicking his feet as he stared at the dinos in the pan. He couldn't help but imagine them all jumping up and walking about the table as if in a parade. 

The oven chimed making Roman jump a bit before shaking himself out of his thoughts with a laugh. He carefully put the pan in the oven waving slightly with a smile before letting the door close shut. He set the timer and sat back down, once again kicking his feet playfully as he waited.

"Yo, Princey." Roman jumped as he looked over to see Virgil slowly walking in with his eyes practically glued to his phone. 

"You should watch where you're going." Roman mumbled quietly as he curled away shyly. Virgil just chuckled as he sat down across from him never looking away from his phone.

"And you should watch yourself, Roman." Virgil smirked as he finally set the phone down. "It doesn't matter anyway. I just wanted to finish that chapter."

"What were you reading?" Virgil paled slightly before scratching his cheek with a laugh.

"Honestly, Ro... I was reading this book about regression." Roman's eyes went wide as he shifted back a bit. "I don't know. You can call me weird but... a while back I had looked into it. I didn't get anywhere but it was still kinda cool to read about."

"Regression." Roman's voice squeaked slightly as he tried to keep himself from tearing up. He actually felt scared. Virgil nodded with a near concerned look in his eyes as Roman just laughed. "Why would you be looking at that stuff for? Just a bunch of grown men and women acting like babies for what..."

"Woah, Roman, calm down." Virgil was clearly stunned by the other's sudden aggression. "Regression is a legitimate therapy. I read that even people with anxiety could benefit from it, which was the reason I had looked into it. As a possible way to help me... I thought..." Virgil rolled his eyes as he looked away and frowned. "I guess I just figured you all stopped judging me."

"That's not... I just..." Roman groaned as he stared at the table obviously anxious. "Do you regress?"

"Would you have acted any differently if I said yes?" Virgil hissed out as he glared daggers into the prince. "No. I don't. I told you I could never get into it. It's just something that I found an interest in. I'm supportive. And who the hell cares if I read books about it... Jesus Princey." Roman flinched at the sharp tone only jump again at the sound of the oven chiming. He just wanted to go back into his room and curl up. "Are you going to get your food?" Roman just sat there frozen staring at the oven as his mind started to spiral. Virgil just scoffed as he grabbed his phone and got up. "Ignoring me... Whatever, Princey. Don't choke."

"Wha'?" Roman frowned as he watched Virgil leave and he sighed. He carefully pushed himself up off the chair and pouted slightly at the oven. "Maybe... I could?" Roman looked around for the oven mitts beaming when he found them in a drawer. He quickly pulled them on giggling slightly as he pretended they were puppets. "Silly mittens." 

"Ou' ya go." Roman sang as he pulled the pan out being super slow and cautious as he moved it to the counter. "I did i'!"

"Did what?" Roman jumped sending the pan dropping onto the counter suddenly, finding Logan standing there with a confused look. "Did you have to drop it?"

"Ya scared me." Roman pouted slightly as he quickly closed the oven and tossed the mitts onto the counter. 

"Scared you? You're literally never scared about anything."

"Tats no' true." Logan's eyes narrowed as Roman frowned. "Wha'?"

"Are you sick? You don't sound right." Roman paled as he cleared his throat and laughed.

"I am completely grand, Teach. Don't you worry about me. Virgil's the one with his eyes glued to his phone." Logan rolled his eyes as Roman carefully started to put the food in a Tupperware container. 

"What are you doing?" Roman just sighed as he carefully put the lid on and placed the pan in the sink. "You just pulled that out. Don't tell me you cooked that just to store it for later."

"Of course not." Logan gestured to the container only making Roman frown. "I just... I... Leave me alone." Roman stormed out leaving a very confused Logan behind as he quickly ran to his room. The moment he opened the door he felt his tears falling. "Lo's not nice." Roman muttered as he locked the door and snapped his fingers, changing his room into how he usually has it. He carefully placed the container on his little table before going to his closet and pulling out a blue box. He smiled as he placed it on the floor and took out a small red plastic plate with mickey mouse on it. He placed it on the table carefully putting some nuggets and fries on it before sitting down to eat it. "I's ok t'o." 

"Wai'!" Roman jumped up nearly knocking his plate over as he ran to his large red car bed. He jumped up onto it crawling his way over to his pile of stuffies before grabbing a good-sized Scrump doll with a bright smile. "I a'most forgot ya!" Roman giggled as he hugged it tight before carefully going back to his food. "Now I can eat."