16

"Is the fit okay?" I asked Kaia while fitting her own modern Filipiniana.

"Yeah, saan mo yan isusuot?"

I was looking at myself in the mirror and thinking kung saan ko isusuot to.

"Maybe sa Kalesa Riding, maybe I'm gonna wear the more detailed one for the pageant"

Nandito kami ngayon sa isang boutique at nagfifit ng mga pinatahi naming gowns for the buwan ng wika. Tapos na silang mag fit ng Filipiniana nila. May 2 pa akong e-fifit. Kukunin ko ngayon ang gowns ko at barong ni Alvaro. Kailangan ko rin kasing e-practice yung lakad ko sa mga gowns.

Sa Wednesday na ang the first day of the Buwan ng Wika Celebration and they need to use their own modern filipiniana for the morning and uwian na daw sa hapon. But the contestants need to practice for their Entrance and Such.

Pagkatapos kong mag-fit ay kanya-kanyang ng uwi ang iba. Si Kaarina at Parissa ay pumuntang school para sa gagawin nila sa Wednesday and for Hadley and Kaia ay sasama sila saakin sa Bahay para sa practice namin ng sayaw at lakad namin ni Alvaro.

Ng nasa bahay na kami ay agad kong tinawagan si Alvaro para makapag practice ulit kami. 

"Yes?"

"Practice na tayo"

"Ulit?"

"Anong ulit?"

"Wait for me maglalaro lang ako, 15 minutes!"

I was about to answer when he ended the call, I sighed and look at Kaia.

"Pupunta na ba siya?"  She asked

"15 Minutes daw"

"Okay, so lakad mo Muna?" She asked and look at Kaia.

I nodded and put on my 7 inches beige heels.

"Sa First part tayo," she said and sat on our sofa with Hadley.

I took deep breathes and started walking gracefully, I pose on the right side and went to the other and pose again. I went to the center with a Fierce face and then I turned gracefully as I change it into a big smile.

I also tried walking in my Traditional and Modern Filipiniana. It took time to master the shoes with the Filipiniana's but it was Okay my modern filipiana is just like pants and my Traditional one isn't huge. It's just simple.

naipractice ko na lahat when it was already 5:00 and they need to go home at wala pa si Alvaro, I tried calling him but we weren't answering my calls.

"Wait lang"

I went to their house and ranged their doorbell, his mom at their gate for me.

"Hello po, andyan po ba si Alvaro?"

"Yes anak, halika Pasok ka"

She said and smiled widely. Pumasok ako sa bahay nila at ginaya naman ako ng mommy niya papuntang sala, I saw him, laughing with a Girl?! I was calling and waiting for him for our practice and here he is having some fun?

I decided not to show up anymore, I went out and saw his mom.

"Tita wag niyo nalang sabihin kay Alvaro na pumunta ako dito"