19

Hindi ko alam Kung natulog ako o hindi basta ang alam ko gising na ako sa 4:00 AM agad akong bumangon at chineck ang mga gamit ko para sa pageant, I opened the speaker and connect my phone. I put on a piece of relaxing music and went down.

I put on my heels and started with my walk ng tapos na ako sa Lakad ko ay agad kong pinatugtog ang tugtog sa sayaw namin. Inaalala ko ang mga steps ng biglang bumaba si Mommy.

"Anak, ang aga aga pa" she said

"Mommy, 5:30 pupunta dito yung mag-aayos saamin ni Alvaro."

"Are you nervous?" She asked.

"Nahh, Im fine" I said and went to my room.

At exactly 5:00 I went to take a shower, I need to be fresh. 5:35 ng tapos na akong maligo, I went there wearing my robe but I have the white sleeveless for my Modern Filipiniana under.

I went down at nakita kong inaayos na make up artist ang kanyang mga gamit. He started with my face, before he could do something sinabihan ko na siya.

"Wag po masyadong makapal, Just make it natural po" I said and smiled.

"Of course, dear, " he said and started.

I was halfway done when Alvaro and his family came in.

"Gandang bata" her mother complimented. I just smiled at her.

Ng tapos na ang make up ko ay agad naman nilang sinunod ang buhok ko. They curled it and put it on a low bun at nagtira ng ilang hibla ng buhok sa harap ko.

Ng tapos na ay agad na sumunod si Alvaro, ng tumayo ako ay nasa harap ko na siya.

"You look wonderful," He said and I just blushed.

"Salamat!" I said and look at him with a slight smile.

I went upstairs with the stylist. Tinulungan niya akong isuot ang top ko at ang heels ko.

I look myself in the mirror. My first modern filipiniana is a white puff sleeves suit and inside that suit is the White sleeveless top. The suit can only be buttoned in the middles in for my pants is a long white pants paired with Vegan Suede pumps. I put some Gold Knot Earrings, it was big and a simple structured gold necklace and bracelet. Gusto ko sanang soutin yung binigay ni Alvaro but my Mom said it wouldn't match my outfit.

I went down and saw Alvaro was already putting his barong,  Ang gwapo grabe. His Hair is put on the back and was comb properly walang masyadong ginawa sa mukha niya at ginawang natural lang ito. His barong tagalog is a White suit with little leaves in the wrist and neckline until his chest and another in the lower part of the suit. It was an opened suit at wala itong butones kaya naman kitang kita ang puting undershirt nito and it is with a simple Black Fitted slacks na medyo bitin paired with a Black Gucci Loafers.

I went to him and smiled.

"Gwapo natin ah" I said and smiled

Masyado pang maaga para pumunta doon kaya our parents decided to take pictures inside the house solo and and with the whole family.

It was 7:30 na nakarating kami sa school with our Family. Kuya Parked the car as soon as I went down and saw my friends.

"Ganda!!!!" They all said and as soon as Alvaro went out of the car na parang iritang irita sa Ate niya.

"Tigilan mo nga si Alvaro, naiinis na sayo oh" sambit ni Kuya sakanya kaya agad siyang tinignan ng masama ni Ate Alex.

"Mga Contestants , pumunta na kayo sa inyong mga Karwahe at magsisimula na ang parada" sambit ni Kuya Lucas sa Mikropono kaya naman Kaarina just hissed.