Prank Day (Part 2)

The Funk family was painting Branch's bunker bright colors. Poppy was watching them with the camera and screen bugs.

King Quincy spoke into his walkie-talkie, "Popcorn, this is Funky Monkey saying everything has gone according to plan. Requesting permission to begin phase two. Over."

Poppy replied, "Permission granted, Funky Monkey. Hippity-Hop, go one phase two. Over."

Prince D said, "Roger, Popcorn."

Cooper asked, "Who's 'Roger?'"

Prince D then knocked on Branch's door and then stepped back.

Branch came outside and said, "What's all the commotion out here?"

He then saw his bunker, "No! What did you do to my bunker?"

Queen Essence spoke into her walkie-talkie, "This is Tinsel Gal saying the mission was a success. Now putting you on speaker walkie-talkie. Over."

Queen Essence held up her walkie-talkie and Poppy shouted, "Does anyone feel a chill? Because Branch just got p-p-p-p-p-pranked!"

The Funk family, Poppy, and the other leaders who were watching danced around with joy.

Branch replied, "No! No! No! I hate bright colors!"

Branch then put a smug smile on his face, "But, I do love fertilizer."

Everyone went, "Huh?"

*Beep* A huge amount of fertilizer fell on top of the Funk family with them groaning. Except for Cooper, "Ha ha! It's like a smelly shower!"

Poppy and the others saw the whole thing with squinting eyes.

Branch sighed and said, "Silly kings and queens. You should've known the Prank Master can't be pranked."

Poppy said, "Can't be pranked? Uh, hello. They just painted your bunker!"

Branch then said, "Oh, you mean this bunker?" Branch pulled off a cover over the bunker to reveal a clean bunker.

Everyone gasped.

Branch stated, "I'm inside your mind, Poppy. One step ahead."

He and Poppy both said, "No, you're not. Of course I was gonna say that. Stop it!" Both growled.

Poppy shouted, "Just you wait, I'm gonna come up with a way that's get you so hard, Branch! This is Popcorn signing out!"

Poppy turned off her walkie-talkie and turned to Barb, Delta, and Trollex, "Ok, the Funk family is out. He's good, but we're going to have to be better to win. Trollex, I've got another plan and I need you to go out into the field. You up for it?"

Trollex saluted and shouted, "Ma'am! Yes, ma'am!"

Poppy then said, "Keep that energy on the downlow, soldier! You'll need it for the field."

***

Trollex found Branch sleeping in a hammock and spoke into his walkie-talkie, "Target sighted. Over."

Poppy looked on the screen and said, "Branch, you sweet, simple Troll. Never nap outside on Prank Day. Proceed, soldier."

Trollex took out a can of whipped cream, sprayed some in Branch's hanging hand, then moved to the other side and tickled his nose with a feather to get him to rub it with the whipped cream hand.

After he did so, Trollex got up with his walkie-talkie facing Branch and Poppy said, "You must be a pirate, Branch. Because you just walked the prank!"

But the, Trollex and Poppy took a second look to find out... it was really a dummy replica of Branch!

Everyone gasped.

Trollex said, "Oh, no!"

Poppy shouted in her walkie-talkie, "It's a trap! Abort, soldier! Abort! Abort!"

Trollex then started flying away screaming.

Branch came down from a tree branch watching Trollex fly away and said, "Target 130 yards out."

He put a straw together, licked his finger the feel the wind, and said, "Wind out of the east."

Trollex continued screaming and flying with everyone watching.

Branch put some gum in his mouth, and prepared to fire, "And..."

He shot it at Trollex. Trollex kept trying to get away until...

*Squish* "Oof!"

***

Back at the pod, the screen had gone dark, and Poppy got worried, "Cadet Trollex, do you read me?! Over!"

Trollex then came in with gum on the side of his head and shouted, "I'm hit! I've been hit!"

Prince D caught Trollex in his arms, and Poppy shouted in horror, "No! It'll be OK! STAY STRONG, SOLDIER!"

Delta looked at them with confusion, "You know he's not really dying, right?"

Everyone paused as Poppy answered, "Yeah, but who doesn't love crazy reactions?"

Barb looked at Trollex and said, "Trollex, no!" She then looked at Poppy, who looked at her back, and said, "We will avenge you!"

Poppy said to Barb, "Looks like we're at Prank-Con Five!"

***

At Sky Toronto's, they asked for a massive water balloon. Every balloon he had offered were good, but the girls kept saying, "Bigger!"

Sky had finally given them the biggest one he had.

Barb turned to Poppy and said, "Time to show Funny Boy we won't go down without a fight."

Poppy replied, "You know it, girlfriend!"