Poltergeist Pranksters (Part 1)

Branch was hanging out with Riff in Pop Village.

Poppy was hanging out with Bridget for a couple of days in Bergen Town.

Branch and Riff were walking towards Sky Toronto's party shop.

Branh said, "Here it is, Riff. Sky Toronto's party shop. Pop Village's biggest novelty producer for parties and more."

Riff said, "Cool. So, it makes balloons, cakes, and stuff like that...or something?"

Branch replied, "Oh, this shop produces much more. Remember all those pranks I did on Prank Day?"

Riff said, "Yeah?"

Branch continued, "All of the things I got for those came from here. It's a great place for getting top-of-the-line pranks. Like this."

Branch took out a can of peanut brittle.

Riff excitedly said, "Peanut brittle! Let me have some!"

He took the can and Branch said, "No! Wait, Riff! It's a prank, remember?"

Riff just said, "Nice try, Branch. But, nothing's gonna stop me from having some delicious peanut brittle."

As soon as he opened the can, he was surprised when a bunch of rubber worms popped out.

Riff then said, "Or...maybe something will."

Branch laughed and said, "Come on, let's go see what Sky's got going on today."

They went inside and saw huge aisles of party supplies and prank novelties.

Branch took a deep sniff and said, "Ah! Nothing beats the smell of pranks just waiting to happen! Pranks, gags, and many items as far as the eye can see. Isn't it great, Riff?"

Riff was in the next aisle, "Hey, peanut brittle!"

The same rubber worm scenario happened again, "Oh, darn it! Not again!"

Branch laughed his head off until he was approached by Sky.

Sky said, "Good to see you, Branch. How's one of my best customers doing?"

Branch answered, "Great, Sky."

Riff then came up.

Branch introduced him, "This here is Riff. He wants to be a prankster, too."

Sky put out his hand and said, "Well, pleasure to meet you, Mr. Riff."

When Riff grabbed his hand to shake it, he felt shocked...literally.

Sky laughed and then said, "There's your first lesson. The granddaddy of all pranks; the joy buzzer."

Riff just said, "I don't get it."

Sky said, "You don't have to get it. Pranking is for the enjoyment of the prankster."

Branch told Riff, "You see, Sky is like the creator of all pranks. He figures out how to make the novelties and pranking utensils perfect and then sells them to would-be young pranksters."

They went to Sky's desk and Branch asked, "So, what have you got today?"

Sky answered, "How about this? Have some gum."

Riff took a piece and it exploded in his mouth.

Sky explained, "Ha! Exploding chewing gum."

Riff just said, "I don't get it."

Branch then asked, "Got anything else?"

Sky said, "How about some rubber food? Your friends try to chew on them only to find their teeth bouncing."

Branch said, "What else have you got?"

"A whoopee cushion?"

"Nah."

"Fake vomit?"

"Nope."

"Real vomit?"

"Eww! Don't you have anything good?"

Sky then said, "Well, I've been saving this for a real top-of-the-line prankster."

He then took out a can of...,"Invisible spray."

Branch said, "Wow! Invisible spray!"

Riff said, "Sounds cool."

Branch told Sky, "We'll take it."

Sky said, "Good choice. Now, be careful with that, boys. It stains clothes."

The boys said as they walked out, "We will, and thanks."

Riff and Branch then started to think about what prank to do with the invisible spray.