Poltergeist Pranksters (Part 3)

In Vibe City, the Funk family had just finished lunch and were about to start on a cake... when teeth marks started appearing and parts of the cake were getting bitten off until there was no cake left.

When two mouths covered in chocolate appeared and then were wiped off, the Funk family jumped out of the ship, screaming, "GHOSTS!"

***

Harper had finished painting a portrait of Barb, and when they both looked at it, the paint brush pulled out of Harper's hand and painted a mustache on their faces.

Once they had heard ghostly wailing, they both crashed through Harper's door, screaming, "GHOSTS!"

***

King Trollex was playing his DJ set on the beach near Techno Reef for a beach party, until the buttons started pressing on their own and changed the song to scary music.

When he heard someone saying in a ghostly voice, "Sweet tunes," he grabbed TBDB, and dove into the ocean, screaming, "GHOSTS!" with every Techno Troll behind him.

***

Finally, in Symphonyville, two flutes were taken out of the players' hands and they started playing ghostlike music.

Every Classical Troll flew out of Symphonyville, screaming, "GHOSTS!"

***

Everywhere Riff and Branch went, people ended up screaming, "GHOSTS!"

***

Poppy had returned back from Bergen Town, and when she found out about the haunted happenings around Trollstopia, she knew it had to be a trick and left for Sky Toronto's to find out what kind of trick could do something like this.

***

Meanwhile, Riff and Branch were reading a newspaper with the headline, "TROLLSTOPIA OF TERROR!"

Branch said, "It's official; Next to Poppy, you and I are the best pranksters in all of Trollstopia. I mean, it's not as good as being #1, but no one can get Poppy."

Riff said, "Yep."

Branch then said, "There's only one more guy we have to scare and we'll have pranked everyone who can be pranked in Trollstopia; King Peppy."

Riff looked at the newspaper and said, "It says he isn't scared of ghosts."

Branch just said, "We'll just see about that."

***

In King Peppy's pod, he had heard about the ghost scares in Trollstopia, but was sure he was prepared in case the ghosts tried to get him. He had garlic necklaces, a salt shaker, and a toy sword.

But then, the lights went out and ghostly wailing could be heard. Some of Peppy's materials had started floating. He started to get a little freaked out.

He then heard someone say in a ghostly voice, "King Peppy. King Peppy, we've come to haunt you."

He tried to fend them off with the stuff he had, but the 'ghosts' had eaten the garlic with the salt and broke the toy sword.

Peppy was really freaked out.

"Boo."

King Peppy screamed and try to get out of his pod, but only to find every exit was blocked with indestructable glass.

He ran into the bathroom and tried to flush himself out, only to find the 'ghosts' had clogged all the toilets with TP.

King Peppy begged for mercy, with Branch and Riff giggling from a distance. Before they decided to leave, Branch had one more idea.

"Say goodbye to the sweet life, Peppy."

King Peppy turned to see that the 'ghosts' were about to pour sauerkraut on his sundae, "No, please, Spirits. Not my sundae!"

But then, before they had a chance to ruin the dessert, Poppy came into the bathroom with a bucket of water and threw it onto them, revealing underwear-wearing Branch and Riff.

King Peppy then said with a sly smile, "Well, well, well. If it isn't Branch and Riff."

Branch continued with the voice and said, "We know not these names of which you speak."

Poppy then said, "You know, we can see you right?"

They both looked down, saw she was right, and then panicked about being caught and seen without their top clothes.

Peppy and Poppy grabbed them and Peppy said, "So, you two are the Trollstopia ghosts."

They both said, "We're really sorry! We just meant it to be a harmless prank."

Poppy then said, "I thought it was. When I heard about the supernatural surprises when I got back, I knew it had to be a trick, so I went to Sky Toronto's and found out about the can of invisible spray. I also found out about how water washes it off, so I used water to wash away your little scheme."

King Peppy then said, "Yeah, but come on, boys. I'm hip. I can take a joke. I'm up for some laughs, and that's what happened tonight, right? We all had some good laughs."

The four then shared a laugh and King Peppy looked down and asked, "Any particular reason why you're in your underwear?"

Branch meekly answered, "Yeah, the invisible spray stains clothes."

Poppy said, "Sure, it does. Well, you two had better get going before someone sees you like this."

Riff said, "Yeah, I'd die of embarrassment if that happened...or something."

King Peppy then said, "Well, goodnight, boys."

They both then started walking through the center of Pop Village in the night when everyone was seemingly asleep.

Branch turned to Riff and said, "Man, I gotta say; King Peppy sure was a good sport, and so was Poppy, even though we didn't get her."

Riff agreed, "Yeah."

But suddenly, a spotlight shone upon them and then heard King Peppy.

"Pop Village presents...live undie pranksters! Starring the Trollstopia Ghosts!"

Branch and Riff were surrounded by all of Trollstopia, who started cheering and whistling as the boys tried to cover themselves.

Everyone continued cheering, whistling, laughing, and taking photos, and then Branch said, "Riff?"

Riff said, "Yeah?"

Branch yelled out, "We should've bought the whoopee cushion!"