Prank Day (Part 3)

Poppy and Barb were on a flyer bug with the giant water balloon they picked up from Sky,
flying towards Branch's bunker.

Once they had made it, Poppy shouted, "Come on out, Branch and admit that you are not the Prank Master!"

Barb and Poppy laughed maniacally.

But then, "I wouldn't say that!"

Poppy and Barb looked behind them to see Branch on his own flyer bug with a same-size water balloon. Branch used it to push the girls' off their bug.

Branch shouted out, "The one and only Prank Master is one step ahead of you again. Or, technically, I was several steps behind you."

Poppy and Barb looked at each other and said, "Huh?"

Branch answered, "I'm saying I followed you two to Sky Toronto's and saw you get that massive water balloon. Try to keep up. And now, prepare to meet your Prank-"

Barb interrupted and shouted, "GO! GO! GO!" Which is exactly what Poppy did.

Branch shouted, "Hey, I had a quip!"

The three engaged in a flyer bug chase. Poppy didn't look where she was going and crashed into a tree. Barb and Poppy continued to run on foot.

Tiny Diamond came out and said, "So, how's the prank war going?"

The girls continued to run with Branch behind them until they hit a dead end.

Barb said, "Girl, we get hit and we're out!"

Poppy picked up a rock and said, "Well, we're not getting hit today!"

Poppy threw the rock at Branch's bug, causing it to drop the balloon before it reached them.

They sighed with relief, but then saw Smidge walking under it with a hot dog.

Everyone said, "Smidge?!"

Poppy, her friends, and the other leaders shouted in slow motion, "Nooooooooooo!"

The water balloon hit Smidge in a huge splash.

Branch came down and said, "Hey, did you all see that? I water ballooned those two back to the Stone Age!"

Branch looked up and saw they had flames in their eyes, "Seriously, how are you guys doing that?"

Branch then heard Smidge growling, "Oh, no."

Smidge was not happy, "Who did this?!"

DJ Suki said, "Nobody did it."

Guy Diamond said, "It was bad luck."

Chenille said, "It was Satin." Satin looked at her annoyingly. Chenille meekly said, "Happy Prank Day."

Smidge just said, "Fine! If nobody's gonna fess up, I'm just gonna have to prank..." Her head revolved as she said, "...ALL OF YOU!" She then started cackling maniacally.

Branch was freaked out, "What the- How did she- Her head just-"

Poppy shouted, "Run!"

Everyone did just that as Smidge said, "You can run, but you can't hide!"

Smidge grabbed Poppy's friends one by one with her hair.

Branch asked, "What happened?"

Guy answered, "Smidge happened! We've awakened... the Prank Monster!"

Tiny shouted, "Man, I'm really freaked out, Daddy!"

Smidge then grabbed them with her hair. Then Delta, then Trollzart.

Everyone else continued running. The Funk family ran together, then Cooper stepped on a clicking mushroom, "Click? Well, click, click to you, too, Mr. Mushroom."

The Funk family was then surrounded by pie throwing machines. They screamed as they were being covered head-to-toe in pie.

Branch saw and asked, "How did she set that up so fast?"

Poppy answered, "Her rage. It gives her unnatural powers!"

Trollex tried to make it into the lagoon, but once he made it, he tried to leap in, only to discover that Smidge had laid a giant glass window just below the water surface. Trollex landed face first into the glass and then tried to feel around for an opening.

Smidge came up behind him and said, "Looks like it's gonna be fish sticks tonight!"

Trollex screamed as Smidge's shadow overcame him.

Everyone heard him as they tried to make it to Branch's bunker.

Barb shouted, "Dude, your bunker is the only place we'll be safe!"

DJ shouted, "We have to keep running no matter what! It's like she can peer into our souls and prey upon our greatest weaknesses! Hey, a bed!"

She stopped to observe the bed with a tired look on her face.

Poppy, Barb, and Branch shouted, "No, DJ!"

But, it didn't work. And once she got on the bed, she was tied up and listening to off-key spiders.

Branch and the girls were so close to the bunker, until Smidge stopped them and said, "Here's Smidge-y!"

As they back away slowly Poppy said, "Branch, I'm sorry. I did take your pranks too personally. But, I think if we work together, we might be able to make it out of-"

Branch just ran off and shouted, "You'll only slow me down!"

Smidge then tackled Poppy and Barb.

Branch thought he was safe, until his hands were glued to the door, "Glue? No."

Smidge's voice could be heard, "Hey, Branch, I hope you like your Prank Day present!"

Branch panicked as a giant present came behind him, "Please, Smidge, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you with that water balloon. I was just trying to stay one step ahead of Poppy."

The lid of the present started to open, "Please, don't! I have a son. He's a remote control. No!"

But then, Poppy popped out of the box and shouted, "Dang, it feels good to be a pranksta!"

Branch gasped as everyone came out from hiding and starting laughing wildly.

Barb said, "Got ya, dude!"

Smidge said, "He was all like, 'Oh, my Guh! Oh, my Guh!'"

Guy said, "No, it was more like, (auto-tuned) 'Oh, my Guh!'"

Trollex laughed as he said, "You actually thought she was gonna get you!"

Cooper said, "You were scared. That's why it's funny."

Branch then asked, "Wait, you were all in on this?"

Delta answered, "Yep, but Poppy was the one who masterminded the whole thing."

Poppy then said, "Everything that happened today happened just like I planned it, because I was always one step ahead of you."

Branch asked, "You planned all of it? The Funk family getting dumped in fertilizer? Trollex getting gummed? Even Smidge getting hit?"

King Quincy said, "Yep, everyone you hit simply took a hit for the team."

Branch looked at Poppy and asked, "All of this because I said I was the Prank Master?"

Poppy said, "Now say it, Branch."

Branch said, "You are the Prank Master."

Poppy said, "And don't you forget it."

But, Barb then said, "Wait, every leader was in on this prank. So, are you really truly the Prank Master? I mean, you may be the Prank Master of Pop Village, but what about all of Trollstopia?"

Every leader said, "It's me!"

The leaders gave each other a smug smile and Poppy said, "I guess there's only one way to find out."