Land and Sea (Part 3)

The Pop, Country, Rock, and Classical Trolls followed the Techno Trolls to the shore where the land connects to the sea.

Trollex knew that they wouldn't stand a chance under the sea.

He had asked every Techno Troll to stay on the beach until the whole bet was over, while Poppy, Barb, Delta, Branch, and Trollzart put on their helmets and floaties.

The Funk family just watched with concern.

King Quincy said, "Everyone, this is getting out of hand. Let's just stop now before something really bad happens."

Queen Essence added, "Yeah, it was bad enough you've embarrassed the Techno Trolls during those competitions. Don't let it happen again, but the other way around."

Barb just said, "There's no need to freak out. It's only for five minutes. How hard can it be?"

Trollex answered, "You could get eaten by sharks, eels, sea snakes, get caught in a whirlpool, find yourself in an underwater volcano field...Shall I go on?"

Once he had said all of that, the others started to look at the water with a little concern and starting having second thoughts on whether or not this was a good idea.

Trollex then looked at them with a smug smile, "Remember, you'll win if you can last five minutes. Of course, if you're having second thoughts, I promise not to brag on how you forfeit and prove sea Trolls are the best."

Barb angrily said, "No way! We can last in there just as long as you can!"

The others shouted, "Yeah!"

Branch added, "We're not afraid of your ocean!"

"Yeah!"

Poppy finished with, "Because land Trolls rule!"

Poppy, Delta, Branch, Barb, and Trollzart yelled, "Yeah!" one more time before diving into the water.

Once they went completely under the water, they were more awestruck than scared when they saw the beautiful blue waters.

Poppy said, "Well, here we are!"

They all started swimming around.

Barb said, "This is pretty easy."

Delta said, "I might consider moving here."

Trollzart added, "It's a little wet, but it's not so bad."

Branch said, "I don't get what Trollex was talking about? 'Couldn't last down here.'"

Poppy agreed, "Yeah, we showed him. I don't see any dangers down here at all."

But then, a shark approached them.

They had never really seen a shark before, so when it approached them, Poppy said, "Hey, look, it's a local. Hi, we're from the land! Do you know King Trollex?"

The shark then stared at the fourth wall.

***

Back on the land, Trollex was watching the time, "Three...two...one."

The five minutes were up.

Trollex told his Techno Trolls, "Wow. They actually did it. Now, I know it's a little disappointing to lose, but we might as well be good sports and go congratulate them."

The Techno Trolls agreed and went into the water to do just that.

Trollex looked around and yelled, "Poppy? Branch? Where is everybody?"

But then, they could hear screaming.

Trollex shouted, "What in Trollstopia?!"

They saw that Poppy, Branch, Barb, Delta, and Trollzart  were all being chased by a whole pack of sharks.

The Techno Trolls gasped and Trollex shouted, "Hey! You can't eat our friends, you overgrown tuna fish! Come on, everyone! We've got sharks to slay!"

The Techno Trolls charged at the sharks and were able to overwhelm them and drive them away.

Everyone went back on the land with Poppy, Branch, Delta, Trollzart, and Barb having sorry looks on their faces.

The Funk family approached them and Queen Essence asked, "Is everyone ok? We heard screaming."

Poppy answered, "Yeah. Trollex and the Techno Trolls were able to save us."

Barb added, "I guess we couldn't last under the sea."

Branch told Trollex, "Yeah, thanks for saving us, Trollex."

Trollex replied, "Don't mention it."

King Quincy then said, "It seems like you all learned an important lesson today about being best."

Poppy said, "We sure did. Everyone's best at something."

Trollex added, "But, no one's best at everything."

The others looked at Trollex and apologized for what happened during the competitions.

Trollex then apologized for making them go underwater.

To celebrate the realization of land and sea Trolls being equally amazing, every Troll partied on that same beach throughout the night.

Some land and sea Trolls partied on the land, while some land and sea Trolls partied under the water.

Meanwhile, the sharks from earlier decided to take "Trolls" off the menu.