princess x Male reader

The year was 16XX, it was a peaceful day in the everest kingdom, this place was one of the most well guarded places in the land of kaytwo.

But even with its heavy security, there was one person that was able to get out without being noticed.

Wilma's POV

"My plan worked, finally" i cheered as i stretched and smelled the fresh air of the forest.

You might say that being a princess is the best, but its not, there's always some rules and restrictions that makes no sense on why they are even a thing like "you can't go outside of the kingdom" or " you can't talk to people you don't know", it was annoying enough that i couldn't play outside, but i couldn't make any friends neither, so i decided to at least see what was behind the walls of my kingdom.

It was beautiful out, the trees, the animals, the river, i was astonished by the beauty the world had, but then i heard some tree branches breaking until.

*THUD*

Out of curiosity i went to see what was it, and it was a boy, but he didn't look like he wasn't from here, he had bruise and scratches on his arms and face so i quickly helped him buy grabbing some leaves and soaking them with the river's water, i cleaned his blood and patched his cut's with some more leaves and vines.

After about 5 minutes he started to wake up and i got a small bowl out of leaves with water just in case.

(Y/N) POV

i was slowly waking up, my body hurt and i was confused about my surroundings, when my vision cleared, i saw a girl with a long dress holding a grass like bowl.

"Are you ok" she asked with such a soft tone "yeah, im fine, just a little hurt" i replied.

"Here drink this" she handed me the bowl and i drinked the water that it had.

"Thanks, if you dont mind, where am i, this doesn't look like ichinsky city"

"Well your in kaytwo,and not to far here is the kingdom of everest"

After she said that i was beyond confused, but then she asked me a question.

"Now if you dont mind, what is your name and where did you come from?"

"Well my name is (Y/N), as for where im from..."

I started to remember what was happening.

10 minutes ago

I was walking home after buying a neosword, which is basicly a reglar sword but with a real crystal on the handle, the reason of why i bought it was because i was always facinated by swords,but of course, 2020 is so civilizsed to use swords.

I took a turn towards an allyway because it was a shortcut i always use, i decided to grab my sword and swing it around and by doing this i cut myself a bit and a drop of blood touched the crystal, i grabed my hand that was cut and tried to cover it but a light was surounding me and in a blink of an eye i was falling to tho ground.

Present time

"Oh my, that explains the cut i found on you hand then"

As i was about to ask another question we heard something that was coming near us, and out of now where a bear like creature with wolf like aspects charged at me.

"(Y/N)!"

i rolled out of the way but the bearwolf was looking at the girl now, it was about to atrike her but i pushed her out of the way taking the blow and launching me to a tree.

The creature was aproaching me and i was about to run untail i saw something shine under some leaves, i picked it up and saw it was my sword, getting in position i was ready to strike, the bearwolf attacked and i slid under it striking it underneath, and jiat like that i killed the bearwolf thing.

I turn around and saw the girl on the ground still shaking in fear.

As i approche her some guards came and saw me, the girl and the creature on the floor dead, they aided the girl first and surrounded me with there spears.

they took us to the everest kingdom and into a castle, i was on some chains and was being sent to a big room with two people in it, possibly the king and queen of the place.

I was forced on my knees and the king spoke "why did you took our daughter out of the kingdom?" He asked.

"Um... excuse me?" I hesitently say.

"Our daughter could have been dead because of your actions" said the queen.

"But i didnt take her out, in fact i was..."

"SILENCE!" He screamed "as punishment for putting our daughter's life in risk, i sentence you..."

"Stop!"the king was cutoff by the girl who i just realized was the princess of the kingdom all along.

"Father, he is not responsible for my actions, i decided to go out on my own, it was i that put my life at risk, not him"

"How do i know this is true"

"Because he saved me from the flearow that attacked us"

The king was thinking for a while "is this true?" He asked a soldier " yes sir, the flearow was dead when we got there"

"Very well then, you are free of charge, and for saving my daughter from the beast, i would like for you to be her guard when she ever wants to leave the castle"

I was surprised by the news, not only would i be free but i was also offered to protect the princess, after thinking for a while, i had my answer " it would be an honer sir"i bow down as i accepted.

Timeskip

It was night time in kaytwo, and i was heading to my room the king gave me, but on my way i found the princess

"(Y/N) can i ask you a question?" She asked.

"What is it princess"

"Why did you accepted my dads offer, don't you wanna go back home"

"Well i actually do, but i owe you my life"

She was confused for a second.

" if it wasnt for you, i would have been slayed by that thing if you didnt fix me up, so i decided to stay and protect you to return the favor"

"Are you sure about it"

"Its ok princess, thats what friends are for right?"

She looked surprised at what i said and i was getting nervous.

"Oh sorry i didnt mean to..."

She then hugged me and we fell down, in an instant i grabbed her and fell on my back.

"Thank you (Y/N), i always wanted a friend,thank you thank you thank you"

"No problem princess"

"My name is wilma, so please call me that"

After that we got up and dusted ourselves.

"Well Wilma ill see you tomorrow, i gotta find my room"

I was about to walk until she spoked.

"(Y/N) wait"

"Yes wil..." i was cutoff bu her giving me a kiss in my cheek, it felt so soft and warm.

"That was for saving me from the flearow"

She then left and i was still shocked at what happend, i got to my room and drifted to sleep with Wilma in my mind.

'This is going to be a fun journy' i tought as i went to sleep.

The end