popular Girl x male reader

Saori's POV

Being the first in everything was the best , richest girl, most popular in school, smartest in class, etc.

Everyone in highschool looked up to me, and would assist me in anything, for example.

"Ah, I'm so thirsty right now" I said out loud in my classroom, and every boy instantly gave me a water bottle, it was just to easy manipulate.

The bell ringed signaling that class is about to start, everyone walked back to there seats and waited for the teacher to arrive, after a while he appeared and placed his stuff on his desk.

"Ok class, I'm not sure if you know this bit we will have a new student here today" the teacher said with an unfazed voice.

Everyone started whispering about the new student, while I was unamazed by the news, it basically just meant that I'll have one more person serving me.

"Alright settle down, as you all know we have to make him feel welcome here so no mean comments about him, got it" he said with a death glare at the end, everyone nodded there heads while I was just sitting with my arms crossed.

"Ok kid you can enter!" Then a guy entered the class and stood in front of the class, I was still unamazed at him.

"Well morning to you all, ill be joining your class so lets get along well"

"Ok now why dont you take a seat next to saori"

Oh boy, now the new kid will be bothering me, the teacher showed him the seat and he came to my direction, after he took his seat i was expecting him to introduce himself to ,e since every new person i meet does that but surprisingly he didnt, he didnt even pay attention to me on the class,i was slightly confused at his behaviour so i thought of an experiment.

"You know" i got his attention and he looked at me "its really sunny outside, it hurts my eyes" everyone grabbed a book and put it over my head but looking again i saw the new kid just staring at me confused.

"You know saori" the new kid said "if the sun burns your eyes i could bring you my umbrella that way you dont have to say it out loud and this happens" he grabbed his stuff and went to his next class... what just happen here, he didnt fall for my charm?

(Y/N) POV

Well that was wierd, every boy there just put a book over the girl, well i guess thats what some people can do with there status.

Time skip

Finnaly recess, the moment i can relax after some studying, looking for the best seat i found a table next to a tree, sitting down a open my bag to get my lunch out.

"Hey you" i looked behind me and saw saori, she had her arms crossed and an annoyed expression.

"Saori... can i help you?"

"I wanna know whats your game"

"... my what now?"

"I know your planning somthing and you cant hide it, so tell me why arnt you following me like everyone else?!"

"Um, im not sure what your talking about, im just here to learn, besides if everyone in your class obays you why do you want me as well?"

She was gonna say something but she didnt got a single word out then i spoke.

"Well saori i dont want to he anyone's follower, but i would like to be friends with you"

"...ja you?, in your dreams like we be friends"

"Ok"i went back to my lunch"

"Wait your giving up just like that?"

"I want to be friends not force you to be my friend, so if you say no then all well"