smart girl x male reader

"attention class, the results of your exam just came out so I'll be handing them out so you could check them out" the teacher said getting up holding a stack of papers.

'please tell me I passed this time' I said in my head.

"Jeremy, good job. Samantha, work a little harder next time. Oscar, you need some improvement, Minerva-"

When that name entered my ear, I imidietly looked to my side. Minerva was the smartest in my class, not to mention beautiful to, she had easily dominated every subject in school when she was transferred here, math, science, social studies, and as for right now, history.

"Excellent work as always" he complimented.

"Thank you sir, it was quite easy actually" she said moderately.

"Of course it was. Anyways... (Y/N)" he said looking at me along with my test, and his look went from impressed to disappointed.

"how did I do this time?" I asked, scared to know my results.

"Let's just say it got worst then the last one" he said, and everyone looked at me.

"Really, again?"

"How did you became so dumb now" some classmates said.

"I-i'm sorry again sir, I tried to study but-"

"Yeah yeah you and your study, why don't grab a book and actually start studying for once" he said giving me my test.

I then felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned to see my friend Nikki.

"It's ok (Y/N), Its just a simple mistake"

"Yeah, the 27th one in a row" I said lying my head on the desk.

"Well, what now?"

"Back to the library again, hopefully I can get something stick in my head this time"

After school

I was in the library getting ready for my daily study. And this time it was more important for me to learn because if I wanted to pass this school year, then I need to have an almost perfect score in my extraordinary test in 2 weeks.

'Ok (Y/N), 2 weeks should be enough time, just read words and learn something' i repeated to myself in my head, getting ready 'The first test will be about art, that should be easy... In 1503, famous Italian artist Leonardo da Vinci  created the most well known work of art Know as the-'

15 minutes later

'... WOAH!... Damn it! how can I learn when I can't concentrate!... Ok, just breath and empty your mind (Y/N), forget about-'

" Hi (Y/N)"

" !, Minerva!?" I shouted looking back, and caused my seat to fall back a bit, but I balanced myself back and tried to act cool "h-he *ehem* hey Minerva, what brings you here?"

"Well, after what happened in class, I wanted to see how you were doing here" she said looking at the tower of books I had "seems like you still have the intentions but lost the motivation to study"

"Oh, well, I guess something made lose interest in studying all of a sudden" I said scratching my head in wonder.

"I'm surprised, when I was transferred to this school, you were the most studious guy of all, you even got upset when I got higher scores then you"