humanized lady Bow x male reader

Now I'm sure you all heard about the new paper Mario game about origami, right? So as a way of celebration I'll make a shot using one of the OG paper Mario characters that I like.

Lady Bow and everything else from Paper Mario belongs to Nintendo.

You belong to yourself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was a dark and scary night in Forever Forest, there was fuzzy's and piranha plant's lurking around the forest, as well as flowers and trees making laughing sounds that unsettled me, and then there was me, trapped in this very confusing maze that I can't seem to escape from.

And the reason why I'm in this forest is actually a funny story, you see...

About 15 minutes ago

After  a nice long day of fishing with fishmael I thought I'd pay my pay my friend Fice T. a visit, so I headed towards the gate entrance of forever forest since he is the guard there, but when I reached it I found the little guy hiding in the corner of his little station.

"Hey buddy, what's wrong? You look like you saw a ghost"

"Hmm? (Y/N), boy am I glad to see you"  the small blue toad said I'm his raspy voice "there is a ghost around here and its... AHHHHHH-!" he yelled pointing behind me, I turned around but saw nothing that could frightened him.

"Woah, Fice T. Calm down, there's nothing there" I said trying to calm him down.

"B-b-b-but I saw it, it just went to forever forest. (Y/N) can you go check it out please"

"What? But today's my gaming night"

"Please I beg you, I just want the ghost to be gone" the toad said pleading on it's knees.

"...ugh ok fine, but you'll owe me one"

"Sure, thanks (Y/N)

End of flashback

And after walking straight for a minute I somehow ended up lost and couldn't find my way back.

I kept on walking where ever the path took me, but I'm pretty sure that I keep on seeing the same rock every now and then.

"Wait, I've been walking in circles ahhhHHHH, how am I gonna get out now?" I asked myself and looked around to find a new path, and in the process I found what appears to be another person in the forest "hey wait a minute, HEEEY, CAN YOU HELP ME!" I yelled, but the person ran off "hey wait, I JUST NEED DIRECTIONS!"

I ran and followed the figure to see if they could help me, but when after a while running I ended up out of the forest, but instead of being in toad town, I was in front of a dark mansion.

"Guess that person took me at the other side of the forest" thinking that going back to the forest was a bad idea due to it being night, I decided to enter that mansion and see if the owner could let me stay the night before I return.

*Knock knock* "hello?! Is anyone home?!" I asked, and the mansions door suddenly opened, but there was no one on the other side for it to open it "hello! I just need a place to stay for the night!" I yelled, but no one answered, so I decided to enter the mansion.

The door suddenly closed giving me a slight scare, and before I knew it the top of the mansion was  filled with small round white floating balls that seemed a bit off.

One of them got in front of me with a meanecing yet friendly look.

"Hello sir, welcome to Lady Bows mansion, what can we help you with?" I the small creature asked