teen chun-li x male reader

I'm just gonna assume that the girl in the pic is chun-li because of the outfit.

Chun-li and everything from the "Street Fighter" franchise belongs to Capcom

You belong to yourself (I always wanted to write that for a long time now)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"The schools martial arts tournament, come and show your greatest skills against other fighters.

Next week after school hours" I read out loud

"What do you say (Y/N), want to enter and destroy the school with your fighting techniques" my friend Dan said excitedly

"I think I'll pass"

"What!? But this is your chance to show the school who you really are, don't you want to show of what your master has tough you!"

"No Dan, I was tough to fight to fend for myself or others, not to fight and win some stupid tournament where I just hurt others"

"But you won't be hurting them on purpose, you will interchange hits with each other until one loses"

"Still no Dan, now if you excuse me I have to go now, Master YueShu asked me to pick up some groceries before I get home"

"Fine, but just you wait, I'll be the one to win the tournament and you'll be... Hey, I wasn't finished!"

"See you tomorrow!" I shouted ignoring Dan's nonsensical speach

...

"Alright let's see what can I cook up for today's dinner" I said to myself as I wandered around the town's market.

I then stumbled apon a store that sold vegetables, giving me an idea as for what to cook.

"Ni-hao (Y/N)" I heard someone say behind me, and I turned around seeing that it was one of my classmates.

"hey chun-li, what brings you here? I thought you would be at your home after school"

"I did, I just went there to change into my fighting clothes"

"Oh, and you plan on fighting someone today or what's the deal?"

"Well i wanted to ask you if you could fight with me" she asked excitedly

"...eh?"

"I want to you to fight with me to see if my father's training has improved. And since I heard that you've been training to fight since you where really young I thought you'd be a perfect opponent."

"Oh, I see, your actually flattering me with that complement" I said already feeling bad since I don't plan on fighting her

"So is it a yes, I promise I won't kick so hard like I do to others"

"I'd love to, but-" I said and chun-li went flying towards me with a kick but I hit her foot with my fist canceling her attack

"Wow, your faster then I thought"

"I wasn't even ready yet you just went at me, plus we can't fight here"

"It's ok, you don't mind right mr.shopkeeper" she asked while we both kept trying to push each other's attack away

"Erm I don't mind, you two fighting would be fun to watch actually"

"What?" I said, then we both made a back flip and landed a few feet away from each other with chun-li getting in her fighting stance "chun-li you didn't even let me finish speaking"

"Oh I'm sorry, I'll let you finish right now then"

"I was gonna say that I don't want to fight you, I was only tough to fend myself"