Megumin x male reader

Megumin and everything else from the anime konosuba belongs to Natsume Akatsuki

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kill Quest

Take out the main enemy from the dark castle.

Difficulty: ××××

Kazuma: "I think this must be the castle that is said to be filled with many undead"

Darkness: "it seem's so, but what exactly are we supposed to do"

Kazuma: "the quest said that we have to find the source of the undead and destroy it for good to prevent any disaster's from happening"

Megumin: "ok, and why are we doing this side quest at night exactly?"

Aqua: "well when I found the quest, it said that the reward would be doubled if we take it by this time"

Kazuma: "'I wonder why' alright, let's get in careful-"

Aqua: "the source must be on the top of the castle! This should be a piece of cake!" Aqua said as she ran to the entrance

Kazuma: "AQUA, WHAT ARE YOU-"

And a click was heard after her third step

Aqua: "-hm?"

The ground started shaking and a big robotic golem emerged behind the group

Darkness: "u-um Kazuma?"

Kazuma: "m-maybe it won't hurt is if we keep sti-"

Megumin: "kazuma! This golem is even cooler then the last one we fought! can we keep it!" Megumin said with a very amazed look

The golem then walked forward trying to step on the group, but failed by a short distance

Kazuma: "CANT YOU SEE THIS ONE IS ALSO TRYING TO KILL US!"

Darkness: "Kazuma's right, this thing wants to prevent us from entering, maybe it must plan's on capturing us and taking us to his master so that he can-"

Kazuma: DARKNESS NOW'S NOT THE TIME!

Darkness: but, just the thought of me being in between the floor and the golem's feet make's me, KYAAAAA~ she said with a blush and a perverted look on her face.

Kazuma: 'there is seriously something wrong with you'

The golem walked another step in an attempt to crush them again, but they all, with Kazuma having to pull Darkness out of the way of course, escaped from it's foot.

Kazuma: "Megumin, run to the entrance quickly and prepare an explosion!"

Megumin: "what!? But I destroyed the last one, at least let me keep this one! I promise I'll train it so it won't kill us!"

*STOMP* the golem stepped again, but they all got out of the way

Kazuma: "we don't have time for this, Aqua help me get Meg-"