Bitch x male reader

Ok now before any of you baby's go around saying things like

"Gasp, Gr8 said a cus word!"

Or

"Wait! He CAN cus"

Or even

"How dare you call this sweet looking dog girl like that, you heartless disgusting piece of s-"

Let me assure you that this girl is actually a real bitch...

*Whisper* Because that's what she is so Wattpad's guidelines can't punish me, heh hehehe I'm so smart and fuuunny hehe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If someone where to told me that this night would be my most important  time of my life, I wouldn't have believed it.

I was told by my class that we would all gather up at the skating parlor so we could all spend some time together as a class.

Since I was never invited to anything before I got really excited to actually be part of something for once, but then the day arrived and I was surprised to see no one there. I thought I was the first one to be here so I decided to wait, and soon enough it became night time with no one in sight.

During that time I was debating whether I should call someone or not, but seeing how no one was here and it was already late I called the closest friend.

"... Hey Joe"

"What up Jake!"  said with an energetic voice.

"My name is (Y/N)"

"Oh sorry... HEY EVERYONE, NATE IS ON THE LINE!!!"  He shouted and a large crowd shouted at the phone "anyways what's up, are you coming to the party"

"Yes, but nobody is here at the skating parlor"

"We're not at the skating parlor, Dave suggested that we'd all go to the Dance club since it's Wilder, we all sent the message to each other"

"But nobody mentioned it to me"

"Oh really, well just get over here... Really! k gotta go, there's the conga line and we all gotta be part of it, hurry if you wanna party Bate" he said hanging up

"Sure, but it's to far away" I said and decided to walk back home.

As I walked I had my constent thought about wanting to leave and start all over again, tat way I could at least make a friend that actually recognized that I exist, but no this would be like me third try and I still can't be recognized for some reason.

I honestly felt like I could just die and no one would even notice, let alone care.

Then I kicked a rock on my way out of frustration. It hit pole and and bounced back at me hitting my eye, making me fall down and hold my eye. And suddenly the rock flew behind a dumpster and some crying sounds was heard catching my attention.