Robin x male reader

I was requested by someone to do a harem shot with 6 FEA girls, but I suck at harem shots, so I'm doing then individually who ever you where that requested it.

Also since I haven't played Awakening, Robin's personality will be missing some details since I got what a could from smash, hero's and worrior's, because I have played those.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Chrome, Fredrick, take down the left side of enemy's"

"Roger that" said Fredrick.

"Sumia, Lissa, Lucina, take down some enemy forts of the castle from the right"

"Just leave it to us" Lissa said confidently

"We won't let you down" Lucina said as they left.

"Everyone slow down the enemy's from left to right, don't let them reach their base!"

"Understood, the side of light will not fail us now!!" Owain said as the rest headed forward, leaded by the great tactician Robin as we we're about to take down a wave of enemy solder's.

Thanks to our team effort we successfully defeated the front row of enemy's, but we still had to take over some enemy forts to open the throne room.

"Robin!" Fredrick shouted as he came running "we're having some trouble on our side, I'm having a hard time with the enemy's while chrome can barely manege it himself, we need back up"

"Allright, Cordelia help them out, the rest of you protect this fort, I'll take down the last two" she said and we all went to her plan.

At first, I wasn't heitant at the plan, Robin has shown us that her tactician skills are far greater then one would expect, but looking at the direction she went, I noticed one thing she might have not noticed, and ran towards her.

"Elfire!" She shouted, taking down the armored solder taking care of the fort "now the last one remains, the best line of-"

"ROBIN, BEHIND YOU!!"

"Huh?" She said looking behind, and  got hit by a dark mage that was hiding in the middle of the army "this wasn't, part of the plan"

"ELTHUNDER!" I shouted striking the mage with lightning "are you alright?"

"I'm fine, just a little injured is all"

"Here, this vulbanary has one last use, heal up and go back with the rest, I'll handle the last fort" I said putting the vulbanary in her hand.

"Wait, we have to plan the next attack to assure our victory without being harmed"

"Don't worry, there's only one last dark mage that's the real threat here, the rest should be easy to handle"

"How are you so sure about it?"

"It's a technique I have used for my battles before I lend my straight to you" I said, giving Robin an astonished look "quick go to the others, as soon as I take this fort down the throne room will open, and they will need you to lead the battle in there"

"R-right, just make sure to come back safe"

"I'll do my best" I said running of to the last fort.

One super exciting battle later.

"Victory is ours once again, and it's all thanks to you Robin, we wouldn't have made it of we hadn't have you around" chrom said as we all set up a camp to rest after the battle.

"I appreciate the compliments, but all I did was plan out the strategy, I didn't do anything major"

"What do you mean, you truly are as important then what you think you are, but anyways let's get some rest, you must feel axousted after that last battle"