best friend x male reader

Sonya's POV

*click*

'Hello (Y/N), Its me Sonya again.

I guess buy this point you could call me a pest for sending you a letter everyday, but I really miss you.

It's already been thirteen years since we last saw each other, and even after that long I haven't changed at all, just in case you come back so that you could recognise me fast.

Yep. I'm still the crybaby I was since we first met in kindergarten, remember...

"Wahhhhhh!"

"Hey what's wrong? why are you crying?"

"M-my bracelet fell in the water, and I can't reach it"

"Oh don't worry, I'll get it out" (Y/N) Then went to get a stick, and with it he was able to get the bracelet out "there, here you go, you can stop crying now"

I reached the bracelet and tried to stop crying, then (Y/N) cleaned my tears away.

"...Thank you" I then hugged (Y/N) and he hugged me back, making me feel happy.

To this day I still remember how kind you were to me every time I see my bracelet.

I also remember how I never got separated from you after that, I just had to follow you everywhere you go...

"(Y/N), Its your turn to take the trash out, who do you want to help you out?" The teacher asked and many kids raised there hands to get picked. I did the same, but since I was shorter then everyone my hand was barely visible, so I stood on my toes so (Y/N) could see me.

'please pick me, please'

"I want Sonya to help me" when I heard that I felt joy bursting inside me.

"Aww come on, you always pick her"

"Hey, it's my choice, come on let's go Sonya"

"Sure!" We both then grabbed one side of the bin and walked together to the dumpster.

those sure where the days, but I don't need any help from anyone when I do some work now, but if you come back I wouldn't mind your help of course.

But we won't just be doing chores together, I spent a lot of time planning so we can get those thirteen years back, we're gonna eat, play, talk, and have a wonderful time together just like the good old days...

"Look (Y/N), there selling cotton candy there"

"Quick, let's get one before he sells out" we both ran the the little cart as fast as we could and made it there breathless.

"Two... cotton candy please"

"I'm sorry but I only have enough to make one more" the guy said as he made the taste treat, and he gave it to (Y/N) after.

"Here you go Sonya, it's yours"

"But what about you?"

"It's ok, I don't really wa-"  he said before I grabbed a piece of cotton candy and fed him.

"I don't want to enjoy this alone, so we'll share it" he only nodded as his face turned a bit red.

Anyways, did you know that I was able to make new friends, it was hard at first, but after a couple of years I was finally able to talk to someone who had things in common with me, we both love stuffed animals, we like sweet things and enjoy the same movies, we both have a blast when where together.