Zone-tan x male reader

Guys you won't believe this, so I was just watching a video about mascots, and then this girl appeared and i was like 'oh look, I remember reading a one shot about her, maybe I should make one to since the one I read is gone' and because of the fact that I don't know much about her, things will be slightly altered, ok.

Zone-tan and everything from Zone belongs to Zone-sama

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Wow, there just like rabbit's! (Y/N) make sure you get all of it" Zone-tan said as we where recording a video.

"Relax Tan I never miss single second when im filming... Plus your drooling again" I said nonchantedly.

"What do you mean *sluurg* how could I not drool at this" she said as we kept on doing our job.

And before you ask no, we're not animal documentrs. Normally Zone-tan is a news reporter that brings up the latest topics about parodys, projects and movies, but when she's not reporting, which is almost most of the time, she usually is send to find and record the most unusual character's to be in a parody, and I'm brought along to fix the equipment.

After about ten minutes of filming the two love bunny's both Tan and I went driving back to the studio we work for.

"Man, who knew such a wholesome girl was able to give such a show, don't you think (Y/N)?"

"I suppose, I mean despite the fact that the girl has communication disorder, she was still able to say things that only people driven by pleasure would say"

"Ahh, that certainly got me turned on, how about you"

"Not really"

"Pfft  yeah right, I know that on the inside your just feeling really needy to release some poison onto a tissue paper before you go to sleep" she said teasingly.

"Um no, I kid you not that I don't feel aroused"

"Oh yeah, why don't we see if that's true"

"About 10 weeks ago"

Zone-tan then pulled out a flash light and shined it at my crotch, surprised that there is no bump there.

"Told ya"

"Perhaps, unless your still a small little boy jeje" she said, but I kept driving ignoring that insult.

After a while of driving later we made it to the studio, and we both headed to the bosses room and report that our new film has been done.

"Well that's wonderful news, maybe those manga readers would finally shut up about this girl now" our boss Master Bate's said as he was behind the light.

"Well I think I know what we're gonna receive nowso if you'll excuse us we have some news to discuss, come on (Y/N)" Tan said relaxed with her hands behind her head.

"Actually, there's one thing I'd like to talk about"

"Huh?" Tan asked confused.

"Oh right, I almost forgot, just leave your sign here and your free to go" the boss said and a piece of paper slid in front of me, and I signed my name in "well it was a pleasure working with you"

"Same here" I then put the pen down and made my way to the door "see you around Tan" I said as I left the room.

Zone-tan's POV

"Umm, Master Bate's, what was (Y/N) talking about?"

"What do you mean, he never told you that he was going to quit today?"