VI

"Look who made it." Taehyung turned his head towards the door once Jungkook walked in with his bag. Namjoon quick to swing his arm over the younger boy. "No more fucking on this trip, you got that?" Namjoon gave a stern look while Jungkook scoffed. "Course not. Seriously, do you all think I just fuck anyone?" Jungkook looked at everyone but his gaze stopped at Taehyung who instantly nodded while the rest mumbled that they thought Jungkook did.

Jungkook was quick to shrug off Namjoon and walk over to the bed where he threw his bag and sat down. "Wait- you're rooming with Hoseok. This is Taehyung and I's room." Namjoon grabbed Jungkook's bag and dropped it on the floor. Jungkook tilting his head as he looked at Namjoon. "But what if I wanna room here," Jungkook asked with an eyebrow raised. "Then you should have come with us." Taehyung stood up after ruffling up his somewhat damp hair.

"We all decided last night who would sleep where. Since you weren't here, you didn't get an opinion. We're all settled in now, so listen to Namjoon and go to the room you were assigned to, alright?" Taehyung gave Jungkook a certain look before walking over to Jimin who was waiting with Yoongi. "We're off to go eat. Come join us when you're done." Taehyung finished with that and left the room quickly with the two others.

Though the other boys never showed and so they ate up and left to the hotel rooms just to find Namjoon leaving with his bag into Hoseok's room. "What... the hell?" Taehyung looked at Namjoon who only scurried quickly into Hoseok's room. Looking at Jimin, Taehyung sighed and left the two who made a soft 'ooing' sound as Taehyung walked off into his room. There Jungkook grabbed out his outfit he would be dirtying that day.

"Tell me you didn't kick him out." Taehyung shut the door as he looked at Jungkook who only gave him a side look. Scoffing as he pulled off his shirt just to put on the other shirt. "I didn't kick him out." Jungkook turned to Taehyung who scoffed back. "I didn't. He told me to arm wrestle him for the room. I was ready to leave." Jungkook put his bag on the chair. "Not like I wanted to room with you. I was joking." Jungkook mumbled underneath his breath.

Taehyung cleared his throat. Well, that wasn't awkward at all. "Okay... so I guess with that, we should talk about it." Taehyung sat on the bed, facing Jungkook who grabbed out his phone and hummed for Taehyung to carry on. "We had sex," Taehyung spoke out to Jungkook who slowly locked his phone and sat on his bed, facing towards Taehyung. "Didn't we establish that we weren't going to talk about that?" Jungkook leaned back so he was holding himself up on his arms on the bed.

"We weren't. I swear I never wanted to bring it up again-" Taehyung tried to get out more words but Jungkook spoke up and ruined his sentence. "So why are you bringing it up? It happened. We had sex, nothing about it. You had your heat, I helped. Just like how I help any other omega. I don't know what else there is to talk about." Jungkook was giving off that same attitude Taehyung did not like whatsoever. "Like any other omega?" Taehyung repeated.

Jungkook didn't think before he said those words. "I mean-" Jungkook pushed himself up but just then, there was a knock at the door. "We're leaving in five," Hoseok said through the door. As if his lips were right against the crack of the door before he walked off. Taehyung only looked at Jungkook with a dumbfounded look before he shook his head. "Whatever..." Taehyung breathed out. Grabbing his phone, he got off the bed and walked out of their room.

Jungkook realized what he had said and he didn't mean it- or at least he thought he didn't mean it. He panicked when Taehyung brought up the whole situation between them. Thinking maybe Taehyung was going to tell him how he regretted it or... he doesn't know! he panicked! Jungkook closed his eyes and breathed out. Grabbing their key and his phone, Jungkook walked out of the hotel room and followed after Taehyung who was far up ahead. Meanwhile, Taehyung was kind of hurt by Jungkook's wording.

So... he was nothing but another omega? Not even a mention of how they are friends. Just another omega. Taehyung had no idea why it hurt so much to hear that but it did and... he had mixed feelings about it. When approaching the vehicle, Taehyung plastered on a smile as he hurried into the back and sat beside Yoongi. "Look how small you are compared to me." Taehyung cooed at Yoongi's small frame. "... Let me remind you that I am older and I should be respected as a superi-"

"Baby... give up. It's Taehyung." Jimin wrapped his arm around Yoongi who turned to Taehyung who was holding back his laughter. "I should be respected as a superior." Taehyung mocked Yoongi who looked at Jimin with a slight pout. With a small gentle smile, Jimin cupped Yoongi's chin and placed a soft delicate peck onto Yoongi's lips. "I love you." he placed several kisses against Yoongi's face while Taehyung watched. "Gross... ew." he turned away.

Once Jungkook was in and everyone was settled, they were off. It was about... a twenty? thirty? minute drive to where they needed to be and so everyone got fairly comfortable while Namjoon and Hoseok sat in front. Jungkook in the middle all by himself while the three others sat in the back. Not sure why Taehyung chose to sit with Yoongi and Jimin but they went along with it anyway.

When they did arrive- everyone scattered basically. Wanting to do different things the first hour there. Assuring each other that they would surely meet up with each other again anyway. Hoseok parted ways with Taehyung and Jungkook while Namjoon went off alone while of course Yoongi and Jimin went off together. The first thing Hoseok and them wanted to do was enter the mud zone. Since Jungkook really wanted to try out the mud wrestling.

Taking out their tickets, they handed them over to the person taking them before they started off on their adventure. The words from earlier spoken from Jungkook were dismissed as Taehyung noticed Jungkook by his side. Usually a thing Jungkook didn't know he would do sometimes in public. Especially when in big crowds. It still hasn't grown from Jungkook.

"Hoseok Hyung, can we wrestle?" Jungkook asked Hoseok who looked at Taehyung in shock. Then again- Jungkook only ever called his hyung's 'Hyung' whenever he really wanted something. So Hoseok had no choice but to say yes and wait in the line with Jungkook while Taehyung looked for his own partner. "Should have brought Yoongi. I could have beat him easily." Taehyung sucked on his bottom lip.

In the end though- Taehyung ended up at the mudslides with many other people who he did not know but he had so much fun. Being all muddy and icky, he could rarely focus on where he was once the mud was in his face. Feeling someone help him wipe away the mud, Taehyung started to mumble thanks. Being that he already had several people help him- it was now normal for this to happen but when he was able to see again, his eyes widened. Stepping away from the boy.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" Eunwoo looked confused at Taehyung. Ever since Jungkook told Taehyung to stay away from Eunwoo no matter what- it was kind of just... a thing to naturally be scared of Eunwoo. Unlike yesterday, Taehyung had a reason to talk to him due to his phone and now- taking a look around for Jungkook. Taehyung cleared his throat. "No... no just shocked to see you again." Taehyung faked a smile. "Told you I would see you again." Eunwoo chuckled while his fingers dragged down Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung forced out a chuckle and nodded. Just then though, Eunwoo had a bucket of mud poured on him. That did make Taehyung laugh from the facial expression though. Deciding he would help Eunwoo just because Eunwoo helped him. "Thanks." Eunwoo spat out some of the watery mud while Taehyung laughed. "Yeah, no problem." It wasn't long for them to start up in a mud fight with everyone else around them though.

It was all fun in games, nothing harmful in that. As Taehyung enjoyed himself, so did everyone else. Jungkook at the races with Hoseok while Namjoon reunited with Yoongi and Jimin at the inflatable playgrounds. Though as Namjoon waited for his turn, he noticed the boy in front of him was fairly cute even with the mud all over him. Complaining to the other male who was talking to him.

Namjoon gave a better look from the back. Broad shoulders, fairly tall, and dirty purple hair. This stranger seemed to notice the intense stare as he slowly looked over his shoulder. Looking away once he caught eyes with Namjoon who looked a bit shocked. Well, fuck- he was caught. Though... why was his heart beating out of his chest when he already had a mate?