XLI

Taehyung stepped out of Yoongi and Jimin's bathroom, fixing his hair and clearing his throat as he hurried back to the living room where the rest of the boys resided. Yoongi and Jimin were going through some last-minute things for the wedding and the boys were willing to help and so here they were- well, excluding Jungkook who came out of the bathroom about three minutes after Taehyung did. If you know then you know.

Taehyung hugged a pillow and held the smile trying to break through as he bit his lip and looked at Jungkook who entered the room. "For finally. Okay, so after the ceremony, Namjoon will be the driver for us. Taehyung, Jungkook, are you guys coming with us?" Yoongi asked the two who were sitting next to each other kind of whispering to each other. "Hey, lovebirds." Jimin snapped his fingers and that got Taehyung's attention. "Huh? What?"

"We'll drive with you, yeah." Jungkook gave an answer while his finger slipped underneath Taehyung's chin and made the boy look at Jungkook again. Jimin looked at the two with disgust for a moment before shaking his head and looking at his lover just like how Jungkook and Taehyung were doing. "You have yours vows and everything?" Namjoon asked once coming back with a few drinks. Yoongi nodded and grabbed a drink before leaning back onto Jimin.

Jimin wrapped his arm around Yoongi and shook his head. Though before he could explain, Yoongi spoke up while also standing up. "You don't have your vows done? Jimin. We're getting married less than." Yoongi held up his finger while looking at the watch on his wrist. Took him a minute or so to do that math but eventually, "Less than 36 hours left until we elope and you're saying you have nothing to say to me?" Yoongi scoffed.

Jimin shook his head while waving his hands. "No no no! Of course I have something to say to you. When the time comes when I'm standing in front of you in our beautiful wedding venue and you wearing you're god so sexy tux, I'll speak from my heart. Everything in that moment of how I feel I will spill to you. It's easy and why is it that easy? Because I hold so so much love for you Min Yoongi." Jimin said while now standing in front of Yoongi.

The boy felt himself heating up from blushing. Clearing his throat, Yoongi shook his head at Jimin but eventually a smile came across his lips. "You're too cliche." Yoongi rolled his eyes and paused before kissing Jimin's lips. "But I love it." Although it only felt like they were in the room, that was not the case. With a somewhat squeamish Namjoon and in awe Taehyung, they broke out of their litle headspace. "Shut up." Yoongi scoffed and sat back down but pulled Jimin with him.

A chuckle came from Jimin as he wrapped his arm around Yoongi once again. Grabbing a can from Yoongi who offered him the one he just opened. "And are you guys leaving for the honeymoon the next day?" Jimin shook his head while taking a sip. "We figured we'd be tired as hell the next day so we're giving ourselves a two day break before we go." Jimin answered Hoseok who nodded with that but Jungkook looked confused.

"Why not go have a break overthere? Or do you plan to make babies the whole time?" Jungkook asked which made Hoseok and Taehyung laugh. "You're such a baby." Taehyung scoffed out while laughing with Hoseok. "Making babies is an option." Jimin openly admitted only to shut up the two boys laughing. "Wait what?" Taehyung choked out. The enganged couple looking at each other before breathing and and out. "Well..." Yoongi started off.

"Yoongi and I are both at a stage in life where we had our fun. We've been together since eighteen. We're getting married now and we've talked about this for a while now. We both want a family and... it just seems like the right time." Jimin brushed Yoongi's hair back and smiled at his lover before looking at his friends. Taehyung and Namjoon were surprised but Jungkook and Hoseok seemed to get it. "Well I hope you two are lucky and recieve a blessing."

Taehyung then looked at Jungkook after those words. Jungkook looked at Taehyung for a moment and waited for the boy to say something but he didn't. "What?" he finally asked since he was wondering why the heck Taehyung looked at him like that. "Nothing." Taehyung shook his head before looking away. Jungkook though knew Taehyung wanted to ask something but left it at that, for now. "Okay but..." Namjoon scooted closer to the two and started to whisper.

"I'll be the godparent though, right?" Jungkook heard Namjoon and scoffed. "Suck up." He mumbled and coughed just to make it more obvious. Namjoon slowly looked at Jungkook before leaning back on the couch. "It's a serious question." Yoongi started to laugh a bit. "Okay chill, we're not pregnant yet." Jimin agreed with that and the boys settled down after that but Yoongi spoke up again. "But yes, Namjoon you will be one of them."

Taehyung, Hoseok, and even Jungkook gasped at that. "Wait!" "Then I have to be the other!" "Why Namjoon?" Came from their mouths as Namjoon laughed in their faces but for Jungkook for saying 'Why Namjoon' "Offensive but I love you." Namjoon flipped his non-existent long hair. "Listen, Namjoon is Yoongi's choice." Jimin started off before the boys started to pester him about his choice. "Okay come on guys I'm not going to- Taehyung." Jimin laughed at how they all looked annoyed for a split second.

Well- they still did but Taehyung got up and laughed at the two who didn't get choosen. "Wait- Wait no, not fair! Jungkook and Taehyung literally just had sex in your bathroom!" Taehyung's eyes widened. Hoseok noticed and nodded. "I'm not dumb, I know all that you do." He pointed at himself then at Taehyung. Signalling that he was watching Taehyung. "Okay that's not going to change-" Taehyung sat up but Jimin looked at Jungkook and Taehyung. "Hoseok would you ever fuck Namjoon in my home?"

Hoseok shook his head although the question caught him off guard. "In my car?" Jimin asked again and again, Hoseok shook his head, "Ding ding ding, we have a godparent." Jimin clinked his can with Yoongi. Taehyung's face fell and Jungkook bursted into laughter along with everyone else. "Not fair! Hey! No! Jimin, Jimin please-" Taehyung got onto the wagon of begging Jimin over and over again. The night was filled with laughter and it was a memory they would remember for a long time. A night filled with /some/ drinks and laughter from their jokes.

None of them could ask for a better group of friends. Although they can all be a little messed up... it's what made their group so unique in it's own way. They all completed each other one way or another. Made a family out of the group of friends and that was everything for everyone. Now in just mere hours their two best friends would be getting married! The hugest step.

They've all talked about their weddings one way or another. Talked about their future lives and now their future was unfolding in front of them. They were growing together. For a moment it didn't seem like that when they all grew apart but now it was amazing to be together hopefully for a long long while now. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was arm wrestling Hoseok while his friends cheered for no apparent reason when it was clear who would win. Though, Jungkook did allow Hoseok to win a few times until Hoseok got cocky. It was all fun in games though. A night full of fun and love.