XLIII

When at the supper, Jungkook snuck away with Taehyung who didn't mind sneaking off though they had to make it fast cause although they just realized Jungkook's rejection was at peace, it was Yoongi and Jimin's day. The two boys already knowing they didn't want to ruin it somehow with their news. Not sure how they could ruin it but they wanted to wait just a while so Yoongi and Jimin could enjoy their day.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung into the bathroom and locked it as he intertwined their fingers. "Your wolf accepted the rejection, right? Did you hear the mate thing too right? I'm not the only one feeling-" Jungkook placed his finger over Taehyung's lips and waited a second to nod. "I felt it. I've been feeling happier today and now I understand why." Jungkook paused before cupping his mates cheeks. "My wolf was accepting the rejection and once your pretty little mouth spoke about our future... I think that fully broke that bond."

Taehyung gulped while looking at Jungkook. "And yes Taehyung... I want to move in with you. I want to start a family with you, wake up to you. I want to grow with you and love you. Our new life can start now. I can love you like I should, how you should be loved. I..." Jungkook didn't even know what else to say but... "I love you." he brought Taehyung closer while the boy started to tear up. 'How you should be loved' hit a little too hard for many reasons.

Nodding his head, Taehyung leaned into Jungkook's touch and kissed the palm of his hand after awhile. A light chuckle coming from Taehyung who remembered the first time they started to really get into their little 'friends with benefits' situation. It all started out with sex and then followed with the feelings which turned into a massive heartbreak but look at where they are now. The development that happened between the two really amazed Taehyung.

Out of happiness, Jungkook started to laugh a bit while picking up Taehyung and hugging him tightly while spinning once or twice. Taehyung holding tightly onto his lover while giggling into his shoulder. Only to pull away and connect their lips as Taehyung let his feet touch the ground. Holding onto Jungkook's arms before pulling away. "You better be ready for a lifetime with me, hyung." Jungkook swiped his tongue across his bottom lip and winked at Taehyung.

The boy choked at the word 'hyung' since it's been such a long time since he heard that. "A brat. That is what you are." Taehyung held Jungkook's waist and pecked his lips. "Your brat." Jungkook mumbled while pushing Taehyung's hair back. They stayed like that for a minute or two just holding each other and looking at each other before Jungkook opened his mouth. "The quickest I can do is five minutes."

Taehyung shook his head though his tongue was running across his lip with a devilish smile. "You know most guys would last just three pumps." Taehyung mentioned. Jungkook laughed, grabbing his belt and began to undo it. "Lucky for you i'm not most guys." Jungkook leaned in and dropped his belt as he did so, whispering into Taehyung's ear. "Now turn around and be a good boy for me, slut." Taehyung couldn't turn that down. So in a swift movement, Taehyung turned towards the mirror and looked at Jungkook from it.

The boy held his devilish smile while he pulled down Taehyung's pants and underwear. Spitting on his hand while holding eye contact, Taehyung knew he was probably going to hurt a bit after this but it was so so worth it.

By the time Taehyung and Jungkook left the bathroom, there was a small line up. Not able to laugh until they were far enough. Jungkook back hugging Taehyung as they walked although Jungkook walked a bit like he was a penguin, which Taehyung found very cute. "Where the hell did you guys go?" Hoseok stopped in front of the giggling couple. Taehyung cleared his throat and shrugged. "We've been... around, why? What's up?"