XXXVII

Jungkook sucked in a breath from the movement of Taehyung after trying to get them both in a good position. "Sorry-" Taehyung looked at Jungkook. They both looked at each other before Jungkook started to laugh followed by Taehyung. "We're never having car sex again." Taehyung breathed out while Jungkook caressed his cheek with a nod. "Car sex is not as easy as it looks in the movies." He claimed and that only made Taehyung laugh a little more.

Pressing their lips together, Taehyung rubbed at the back of Jungkook's neck. "I love you." He whispered against Jungkook's lips and before Jungkook could say anything back, Taehyung spoke up again. "But did you really have to knot me for the first time in a vehicle? I mean... you could have taken me out on a date first." Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a pouting lip. Rolling his eyes, Jungkook grabbed his shirt that was missing a few buttons.

"Shut up Taehyung. I'm literally still cumming in you. Shut up." Jungkook rested his head back. Taehyung opened his mouth to speak but shut up as he heard those words, fair enough. "And it's my first time knotting someone. I don't know how long it'll take." Taehyung's eyes widened. Was he still drunk? Or no- Jungkook was drunk and just forgot he probably knotted Nari- they should have knotted right? "But... no way. No... what about Nari?"

Jungkook winced at the name only because he felt uncomfortable with that topic. "Really? As i'm in you, literally in you, you want to talk about this?" Jungkook asked, soothing his hands down Taehyung's hips and back up to his waist. Taehyung opened his mouth again to speak but shut it. "Fair." Taehyung nodded but Jungkook smiled at that. "No. I went through one rut with her. Couldn't knot. Guess I just needed you." Jungkook winked at Taehyung.

Taehyung blushed at that before slapping Jungkook's shoulder. "This would have been so much more romantic in bed." Taehyung scratched at his neck. Jungkook couldn't help but laugh. "You wanted to have car sex! The bathroom could have been nice too." Jungkook exclaimed but Taehyung gagged at that. "Okay then we'd be knotted in the fucking stall who do you think I am? Gross." Taehyung gagged yet again but Jungkook flicked Taehyung's forehead.

"You know what-" Taehyung moved and Jungkook lost his breath for a moment as he grabbed onto Taehyung's hips. "Okay! I'm sorry- fuck, don't do that!" Jungkook felt so fucking sensitive it was crazy but the whole moment with Taehyung in the vehicle felt so funny in all honesty. Taehyung rested his forehead on Jungkook's shoulder. Resting on his lover before he remembered why he did this whole thing in the first place. Raising his head, he pecked Jungkook's lips.

"I really do love you." Taehyung tried to minimalize his movement. "It's just going to take a while for me to realize you're really mine. Like my mate, actually my mate because I spent months crying for you. Wishing you were with me and... now you are. It's like a dream but before all of this... you were my best friend. I can't just let all that go. I love you so much. More than anything in the word but I need time to fully accept just like how your wolf needs to accept that you've been rejected. We both need that time to get used to this whole thing."

Taehyung breathed in and pecked Jungkook's lips. "And when we do. We can move in together... mate with each other... maybe some pups in the future. Lots and lots of sex did I forgot to add?" Taehyung laughed against Jungkook's lips, loving how he felt a twitch of Jungkook's cock inside of him when he said those words. "If I saw you as a kid I used to take care of then I wouldn't be allowing you to fuck me in our best friends car."

Jungkook looked away and cleared his throat but started to laugh. Looking back at Taehyung, he then nodded with a smile. "Okay. We'll get used to this and when you accept the reality of us being together and when my wolf moves on... we'll start our life together, yeah?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow and waited for the okay but instead he got a grin from his lover who rubbed at his nape and kissed his lips. Jungkook took that as a yes, a definite yes.

Taehyung stepped out of the vehicle with Jungkook right behind him. It took an extra ten minutes to get ready and make sure they didn't leave anything behind. Though by the time they were out of the vehicle, the boys were already walking their way. Clearing his throat, Taehyung looked back at Jungkook who was trying to hold back a grin. Grabbing Taehyung's hips, Jungkook leaned against the car. His friends weren't dumb and knowing at least one of them would say something sexual that would get Taehyung flustered.

Hoseok held onto Namjoon as they walked towards the car. Namjoon being a little out of it from all the drinks he had but somehow managed to spark a conversation with Yoongi who was more in a daze. The boy nodding to Namjoon's words every now and then before saying "What are you talking about" Just to have Namjoon repeat whatever he was saying. It was a mess... they were a drunk mess but it was okay! Their night went according to plan to it was fine.

As for Jungkook and Taehyung, they waited for anyone to say anything and eventually it came. "You guys were out here toooo long." Namjoon pointed at the two. Taehyung already had a blush on his cheeks in which he tried to hide but failed of course. Jimin looked at the two boys with disgust. "Front or back." Jimin asked the boys while holding out his hand for the keys they had. Although he was not the one driving, Jungkook cleared his throat and grabbed the keys from his back pocket. "Back." He winked at Jimin.

Jimin only shuddered and grabbed the keys before pushing them towards Hoseok who was trying to get what Jimin meant by 'back or front'. "Shotgun." Jimin claimed and that's when Hoseok started putting the pieces together but Yoongi seemed to have beat Hoseok. "No." Yoongi was very focused on the couple. Taehyung noticed that look and so he coughed and clapped his hands. "So we should get going huh? Yep, okay." Taehyung removed himself from Jungkook and got into the car.

"You... Gross! In my vehicle?! In our vehicle? What?! Do you have no shame?" Yoongi's mouth dropped as he processed what happened. "I would rather ride in the trunk now." Yoongi tried to make his way to the trunk but Jimin picked up the boy and took Yoongi to the front with him. "Just sit on my lap, shh, just drink your drinky drink." Jimin gave Yoongi the juice mixed with vodka while helping Yoongi in. "Don't treat me like a baby you heathen." Yoongi huffed while getting in.

"I still don't get it." Namjoon looked at Hoseok with a confused expression. With a slight laugh, Hoseok brushed Namjoon's hair back. "Be glad you don't. Go on, go sit with the lovebirds." Hoseok patted Namjoon's butt and motioned him to get into the vehicle and in which Namjoon did, listening to Hoseok and waiting for Hoseok to close the door. In the car though, Yoongi was scolding the two younger boys while Hoseok made inappropiate jokes. All while Taehyung looked out the window with blushing cheeks. Before Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyug and pulled him close that is.

Other than that though. The night was amazing for all the boys. At first Taehyung and Jungkook planned to spend the night together but due to his father wanting Jungkook at the house early in the morning, Jungkook decided he would sleep at home. Sadly because he really wanted to spend the night with Taehyung but then again he would have to wake up early and that was a big no no for Jungkook. Now he just wondered why his father needed him that early in the morning.