XXV

Taehyung giggled uncontrollably with Eunwoo on top of him, giving him kisses along his neck. "Do you have to go?" Eunwoo pouted out a lip when he pulled away from Taehyung who sat up and kissed Eunwoo's lips before slipping on his shirt. "I haven't seen them in forever. Besides, you need to go home. We don't live together." Taehyung went in for another kiss and just as he did, Eunwoo spoke up. "We could move in together." He said after the kiss.

Taehyung choked on his own spit when he heard that. They're not even officially dating yet and... what the fuck? Way too quick for this conversation. "Okay... stop joking. It's not funny." Taehyung put one leg over Eunwoo and got off the bed. Fixing his shirt, Taehyung watched Eunwoo sit at the edge of the bed and pull him in close where he pulled Taehyung's shirt up and kissed his belly a few times with a chuckle. "Why not? We both don't have mates. We can make the best of it."

Why did this all feel so familiar? Taehyung's breath hitched before he shook his head. "I gotta get going okay? Lock the door when you leave, I'll have the key." Taehyung rushed out of the room to hear Eunwoo yelling. "We're not done talking about this." Which only scared the living daylights out of Taehyung. What the fuck did Eunwoo think they were? They were just fooling around. Nothing serious. Well, Taehyung knew it was nothing serious but maybe Eunwoo didn't.

Taehyung only left the apartment though with a sigh of relief that he was gone from Eunwoo. That was a close one but it's going to be an even closer one when they have to actually talk about the whole situation he was just in a couple of seconds ago.

Namjoon eyed Hoseok who was across from him. "I don't know what to tell them." Namjoon looked at his nice nails that he told himself not to bite. "How do I explain that I'm mated to you but seeing another guy?" Namjoon asked Hoseok who gulped. The boy shrugged because in all honesty, he did not know how the fuck to explain that. The situation was confusing but when was the situation not confusing? "It's not like you're with him with him you know? You just want to explore that relationship." Hoseok explained.

"That just makes me sound like a whore." Namjoon whined while falling back on the couch. Hoseok smiled at his 'lover' before walking over and holding Namjoon. "I proved my love for you and I will continue proving it but... don't make me wait long if you're just going to reject me in the end." Namjoon smiled gently at Hoseok while he nodded. So the thing between Namjoon and Hoseok.. well... Namjoon was in a predicament.

Hoseok did win over Namjoon but at the same time... Namjoon noticed his feelings for Kim Seokjin who started seeing Namjoon almost daily. When he heard about the 'winning' Namjoon over thing then he decided to do that too. Although he was not the mate of Namjoon, he tried because... he did really like Namjoon from the little meetups they would have. It's like they clicked so well they could be mates. Though there was still Hoseok, who Namjoon liked very very much but he was stuck.

It should have been easy right? For Namjoon to choose his mate but after all that they've been through he kind of lost that trust with Hoseok after a bit. Still convinced that Hoseok would leave him when things got hard. Namjoon did not want to be alone and pick the wrong dude. But then again this hang out was more than just Namjoon and Hoseok. It was also the fact that Taehyung was? is? dating Eunwoo. It was none of their concern but... they were concerned.

"Miss me?" Taehyung walked into the house and yelled out. "Living room," Hoseok called out to hear Taehyung running. The smacking of the feet heard against the flooring which made them both giggle. "What's poppin'" Taehyung stopped and put up peace signs which made the two cringe but laugh. "Took you long enough," Hoseok spoke while Namjoon said another thing. "And you look happy. That's a first in a while."