XXI

It was a good feeling. The buzz started to get to Taehyung as he swayed his hips to the rhythm. Following his own beat before there were hands on his hips and warmth behind him. The stranger's crotch quick to press against Taehyung's lower half which caused him to slightly gasp and turn around to check who was behind him. Only have the male hold his hands up in surrender. "No harm here doll. Just came dance," he smirked at Taehyung.

Maybe it was the alcohol already consuming him but Taehyung let it all go. Wrapping his arms around the male's neck and tippy-toeing just to whisper into his ear. "Then I guess you should buy me a drink hm?" Taehyung bit his lip while pushing away from the male who looked very interested in Taehyung who pulled at his collar. Nodding his head, the male followed Taehyung to the bar and that is where Taehyung got yet another free drink. Oh his plan worked so well and he didn't even have to pay for any drinks! powers of being an omega.

Jungkook this, Jungkook that. Not like Jungkook was thinking of him right? right. Soon Taehyung was taking shots with Hoseok and the stranger who held him close. "Hoseok." Taehyung looked at Hoseok and tried to contain himself from slurring any words. "Yeah?" Hoseok finished another shot and this time he hissed. "What happened to you and Namjoonie? I thought you two were getting along well." Taehyung hit Hoseok's shoulder weakly.

Hoseok froze for a moment before shrugging. "I don't know. He's so incredibly perfect but-" Hoseok stopped when Taehyung gasped. "If he's so incredibly perfect then why the hell did you end things with him?" Taehyung was pointing at Hoseok who only laughed at how Taehyung was acting. "I fucked up I know! Okay? Nothing I can do now." Hoseok grabbed onto Taehyung for a moment before Taehyung leaned back onto the stranger who was kissing his neck.

"You know what. No. Namjoon still hasn't rejected you so you have time. You might have rejected him but... whatever! love is love. Go. Right now Hoseok, now." Taehyung said a bit too loudly in which other people started to agree with Taehyung. Hoseok looked around the small area before he looked at Taehyung. "You'll make it home?" Hoseok asked and Taehyung nodded. "I'm a big boy. Now shoo." Taehyung watched Hoseok finish his drink and just like that, Hoseok was gone and so was Taehyung... because of all the shots he took and he wanted to pass out on the stranger for so long but he had to talk to Hoseok.

Taehyung swayed on the stranger as he kissed his neck. Humming along with the wet kisses left on his neck before he felt himself being lifted off the stranger and onto someone's shoulder. Taehyung went with it and didn't frankly care who had him. All he wanted was to sleep and so he went limp on the stranger's shoulder. "You fucking reek." Until he heard that voice. Looking up to see he was on someone's shoulder while also being taken somewhere, Taehyung's eyes widened although he didn't do anything.

"Whom the fuck, whom, what, whomst?!" Taehyung repeated in a slur as Jungkook, the male who took Taehyung out of the bar walked back to his own apartment. Jungkook arrived at the bar maybe twenty minutes ago with his 'friends' who were really Nari's friends but he was forced to hang out with them. Noticing that Taehyung was alone and clearly shitfaced with some horny alpha all up on him, Jungkook took it into his own hands to get Taehyung somewhere safe.

The twenty minutes he was there Jungkook could only focus on Taehyung. From when he grinding down on the male at the bar from when he started to pass out. Taehyung let his arms dangle and laughed at how lifeless he probably looked. Threatening to puke on the unknown male that sounded like Jungkook but he didn't budge. "Holddd on. Where am I? Who the fuck is you? hey! hey man, hey, who are you?" Taehyung knocked on Jungkook's back.