XLV

After a long hour filled with ecstasy- but also filled with pain that turned into pleasure, Taehyung found himself so utterly happy when Jungkook's knot subsided and he was free. Though before he could fall back down onto the couch, Jungkook picked Taehyung up who whimpered. The male smiled at the tired boy. There Jungkook took Taehyung to the bedroom, skipping the shower since he knew for a fact that he would be horny in another hour or so.

For now he would care for the boy that could barely keep his eyes open. "I got you shh, my poor pup." Jungkook brushed Taehyung's hair back and leaned down to kiss his puffy lips but as he did so, Taehyung weakly grabbed Jungkook's nape and pulled him closer. It wasn't for a kiss though. Instead Taehyung sunk his teeth into Jungkook's scent gland and marked his mate. Jungkook was caught off guard but nonetheless, he breathed out slowly and held Taehyung up for support.

Jungkook felt the same euphoric feeling and unlike the first time it happened, it felt right. The adredaline shooting through his body but made him feel protective over Taehyung more than ever. Made Taehyung's touch feel so loving and warm. Everything from there just changed perspective and he loved every second of it. Even when Taehyung pulled off and licked the marking that had a little blood. A smile of relief knowing that Jungkook was officially his.

Pulling away, they looked at each other with the most loving eyes. Although they were naked, it made the moment much more memorable since it was funny that they felt so comfortable and loved being like that in front of each other. Which caused them both to giggle. Sucking in a breath, Jungkook brought Taehyung in for a kiss before he climbed into bed and covered Taehyung up. Cuddling the older boy, Jungkook felt his body heating up already but he wanted to let Taehyung rest so he watched the boy fall asleep.

Then it hit Jungkook that he literally put Taehyung to bed with his dick. Jungkook tried not to laugh, he really did but he couldn't help it. God he is so in love with Kim Taehyung.

"Four days Jungkook. Four days of rut. That's like basically almost a week." Taehyung sat on the couch with a blanket that covered him. Popcorn on his lap and a snarky Jungkook coming over with some soda's. "Do I have to remind you I'm not a regular alpha?" Jungkook seated himself next to Taehyung who lifted the blanket and his legs for Jungkook to sit down in which Taehyung then rested his legs on Jungkook's lap while covering Jungkook up.

"Oh yeah.. well shit." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and scratched his head. Taehyung put some thought into it before laughing nervously. "For personal reasons I will be passing away." Taehyung popped some popcorn into his mouth. A laugh came from Jungkook who held onto Taehyung's thigh. Giving a light squeeze before leaning in and making a kissy face.

With a smile, Taehyung leaned in and gave Jungkook his wish which was a kiss. Then as Taehyung pulled away Jungkook rested his head on the couch while looking at Taehyung. "But don't worry, I'll work on my self control. Plus you get a lot of aftercare soo..." Jungkook winked. Taehyung found himself blushing at that and thought that was the end of the conversation but Jungkook had to mention one more thing.

"Also I love feeling myself plunged deep in your stomach. It's hot." Jungkook licked his bottom lip and Taehyung's eyes widened. The boy looked at Jungkook before throwing some popcorn at him. "Shut up! oh my god you're so gross." Taehyung scoffed and looked away from Jungkook who ate the popcorn and removed Taehyung's legs to lean forward and kiss at Taehyung's mark. There Taehyung almost melted into the touch but Jungkook stopped and winked.

"Meanie." Taehyung pouted but Jungkook only laughed and got more comfortable. Wrapping his arm around Taehyung's torso while laying down. Breathing in, Taehyung managed to cover Jungkook's upper half with the blanket and then ran his fingers through Jungkook's soft hair. "Jungkook?" Taehyung asked after a while of silence and playing with Jungkook's hair.

"Mm?" Jungkook hummed while lifting his head to look at Taehyung. Though as Jungkook did so, he slipped his hand underneath Taehyung's shirt and rested his hand on Taehyung's tummy. Nibbling his bottom lip, Taehyung tilted his head. "Everytime you came... you knotted me right?" Jungkook's dull face turned into a mischievious one as he smiled brightly. "Maaaybe." He dragged out his words and Taehyung opened his mouth.

"I told you... I love feeling myself in your stomach." Jungkook chuckled from his words as Taehyung again, blushed. Lightly flicking Jungkook's forehead, Taehyung scrunched up his nose in a pout. "Oh yeah? and are you gonna love when i'm pregnant?" Taehyung huffed but Jungkook scoffed. "What kind of question is that? Of course. That's the whole point of knotting you like..." Jungkook counted in his head. "I lost count after eight."

Taehyung's jaw dropped. He lost count after three- he took eight? e i g h t knots? "I'm pretty fucking powerful If I can take eight knots." Taehyung patted himself on the shoulder for that since he couldn't reach his back. Jungkook laughed while sitting up. "Right and you were tired after two rounds, each time." Jungkook brought up, Taehyung looking offended.

"Who has enough stamina to go three rounds? You fuck me for an hour straight and expect me to have strength to get up and ride your-" Taehyung mumbled his words when Jungkook wrapped his hadn around Taehyung's mouth. "Okay baby, shhh. I get it, you can't keep up." Jungkook patted Taehyung's stomach and turned back to the television. Taehyung opened his mouth but he stopped himself for a moment.

Then within minutes, Taehyung placed his finger underneath Jungkook's chin and made the boy look towards his stomach. "Any last words to your unborn child?" Jungkook's eyes widened before looking at Taehyung. "W-What?" The boy was caught off-guard. "Yeah because this is the only moment you get with your unborn child before I strangle you." Taehyung put the popcorn aside and with a fit of laughter, tried to 'strangle' Jungkook with a pillow.

At the same time though Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrists and stopped the boy. The two boys laughing at their actions. "Stop you brat, you're hurting our child." Jungkook started to play along. Taehyung laughing as he stopped and fell onto Jungkook with giggles. Jungkook smiling widely before pressing a kiss onto Taehyung's forehead. "I love you and our unborn child." Jungkook hummed. "Even if there might not be a baby in there right now, there will be someday and I already love them so much. For now I'll love you and only you, is that okay with you my love?" Jungkook brushed Taehyung's hair behind his ear.

Taehyung bit his lip to try hide the huge smile trying to break through but he really couldn't hide it as he started to nod. Bringing his hands to cup Jungkook's face. "I may not be carrying a child but I am filled with a lot of cum right now so." Jungkook bursted into laughter. "What the fuck Taehyung? Taehyung seriously what the fuck?" The boy laid back on the couch and laughed with Taehyung who shushed the boy with a kiss. Then again at the same time they kissed but laughed every few minutes into their make out.

"I love you." Jungkook breathed out as he broke the make out session. Taehyung still cupping Jungkook's face. "I love you." Taehyung locked eyes with Jungkook and caressed the boys cheek. "I can't wait to officially move in. Then we can offically officially start our life." Jungkook clicked his tongue. "Too much officials." Taehyung giggled. All Jungkook could do was smile though. There was so much to love about Taehyung.

Breathing in, Taehyung shut his eyes and let his head rest on Jungkook's chest. So much love and warmth just laying with each other. Just as they both deserved. They deserved so much and here they were, happy.