IX

Everyone else congratulated Taehyung for his doings thinking he lost his virginity and all but they were surprised. Being that Taehyung was 'waiting for his mate' it just caught everyone off-guard and the worst thing was Yoongi thought he lost his virginity to Eunwoo. The truth is... Taehyung was able to deny any alpha who wanted to help him through his heat. It happened once or twice before Jungkook. With Jungkook, he wanted it.

With Eunwoo? Fuck that was where he was stuck. Did he want it? Like truly? Or did Jungkook just fuck him that good that he wanted to feel that again? Or.. or maybe he was hurt by Jungkook's words that he just felt the need to go against Jungkook's words. Though the after feeling wasn't very good. "So Tae uh... we're going out to eat. Want us to bring you something back?" Taehyung turned to Namjoon and shook his head. "I'm fine. I'm just gonna... hit the shower and call it a night. Have fun though!"

"Yeah, you too with the ass pains." Jimin blurted out which had Hoseok slapping the back of Jimin's head and pushing him down the hall. A babble of curses coming from Jimin who walked ahead. Meanwhile, Jungkook stopped. "I think I'm gonna call it a night too. Night." Jungkook didn't even allow anyone to speak up before he entered his hotel room. Yoongi feeling anxious for Taehyung as he breathed out.

When Jungkook walked in, he heard the shower going. The anger shot through him and he couldn't control himself. Well- he was trying but thinking about Taehyung with someone who was not him? It pissed him off. Or he wanted to think it pissed him off. The little ache in his chest was being pushed aside as he sat on the bed. His mind wandering off to who this person could be.

Could they have been better than him? Did they pleasure Taehyung better than he did? Did Taehyung enjoy it? Fuck. So many things ran through Jungkook's mind. It felt like years before Taehyung walked out of the bathroom with his robe. After tying it up and looking up, Taehyung's eyes widened once he saw Jungkook sitting on the bed. Seeing Taehyung, Jungkook stood up.

The two stared at each other before Taehyung broke the contact and walked passed Jungkook who grabbed Taehyung and forced the boy to stand in front of him. "Who was it," Jungkook asked with a stern tone. The certain tone causing Taehyung's anxiety to rise. The silence only maddened Jungkook more. "Who was it?! Huh, Taehyung?! It's a simple question!" Jungkook was fuming and Taehyung could tell by now. That scared the living daylights out of Taehyung because Jungkook was this mad without knowing it was Eunwoo.

What the hell would happen when Jungkook found out it was Eunwoo? Would Jungkook kill Taehyung? At this point, Taehyung thought it could be an option for Jungkook. Pulling his arm away, Taehyung only shook his head as he grabbed his bag and put it on the bed to look through for some clothes. "That's not any of your business Jungkook. I don't know why you're so mad." Taehyung pointed out the obvious which seemed to calm down Jungkook, not wanting Taehyung to have a point.

"I'm not..." Jungkook breathed out and walked up towards Taehyung again. "I'm not mad. Taehyung I just... tell me. That's all I'm asking." Taehyung gulped while he stopped searching through his clothes. Fuck, fuck, fuck! he might as well just get it over and done with right? "Eun... woo..." Taehyung mumbled out which caused Jungkook to think he heard wrong. A slight laugh coming from Jungkook who stepped back.

"Say that again Taehyung." He ran his tongue over his bottom lip before biting down on his lip for a moment. Taehyung hurried to the other side of the bed and held up his hands. "I want you to remember that I was- and still am in heat. I had no control okay? I... I... I slept with Eunwoo." Taehyung said in a little squeak once Jungkook's eyes darkened by the mention of Eunwoo. "You can't be mad! or... you can but not because of the rival thing! I mean... we fucked! You and I. We fucked when I was in heat. It's the same thing!" Taehyung tried to explain before Jungkook popped off at him.

Jungkook only looked at Taehyung with a disbelieving look as he turned away to look elsewhere. Running his thumb across his bottom lip before turning back. "What you and I did was nothing like what you and that fuck face did! Did I not specifically tell you to stay away from him? Taehyung... out of all people! all the fucking people here, you fucked him. You could have called me!"

Taehyung's jaw dropped only for a second. "C-Called you? No... No way in hell! We agreed that was only a one-time thing. It's not like I went looking for Eunwoo! he was just... he was there. Just like how you were just there. It's the same thing! Jungkook, he helped me. Just like how you helped me. It's not a big difference." Jungkook scoffed at that. "If it meant you not going anywhere near that asshole then I would fuck you as many times as you would need Taehyung!"

That caught Taehyung off guard as he looked at Jungkook. Taehyung was speechless, literally speechless. Though Jungkook stayed pissed and he wasn't even sure why anymore. "I don't want you anywhere near him again Taehyung," Jungkook spoke out in a calmer tone this time but Taehyung spoke up for himself. "It's not like I planned to have that happen again. Even if I did, you can't stop me from fucking with who I want to fuck with. Just like you fucking said Jungkook, I'm just like any other omega."

Jungkook now looked surprised at that. "Are you mad that I called you that? I wasn't thinking! I-" Taehyung felt like this was his opportunity now. "How would you feel if I said that you were just another alpha I let fuck me hm? How would you feel if I said you were just like any other alpha? That shit fucking hurts Jungkook especially when you know that I am more than just some omega! I'm your best fucking friend. We made a mistake and that mistake led to me losing my vir-... virginity to you! and you know how important that was for me!"

Jungkook shook his head. "So what? I'm just another alpha you let fuck you? Did Eunwoo fuck you better huh? Did he pleasure your needs like I did?" Jungkook walked up to Taehyung and pinned him against the wall. "Did he make you cry in bed as he pounded you into oblivion?" Jungkook's eyes had a tint of red swirling in the blown-out pupils. "Or do I need to remind you how it feels to be fucked like that again hm?"

Did this turn on Taehyung? yes the fuck it did. Did he want to show that it did? No the fuck not. Taehyung pushed Jungkook away only to have Jungkook right back in front of him, his hands now pinned against the wall as they locked eyes. "Tell me, slut." Jungkook asked once more before he latched his lips onto Taehyung's neck. "Jun- Jungkook-" Taehyung gasped while making fists. Slightly squirming in Jungkook's hold.

Taehyung said he didn't want it but truly, he did want it. It was just the stubborn side of him. Hissing from the sucking, Taehyung tilted his head more to allow more access. Meanwhile, Jungkook couldn't help but hate that Eunwoo's scent lingered over Taehyung. That Eunwoo was the last person to have been in Taehyung, to pleasure Taehyung. Not only did he leave one bruised mark, but three to where they were all could be seen.

Pulling off, Jungkook ran his tongue over his top teeth and looked at Taehyung who was breathing heavily. "Did he..." Jungkook spoke once more. This time, the voice was broken while Jungkook's facial expression changed into a soft one. More like... he was hurt? Taehyung was so dumbfounded. The pills seemed to not be working anymore as he started to feel a little hot- or maybe they were working and this was just him... really wanting Jungkook.

Taehyung gulped down the lump in his throat and looked at the hold Jungkook had on his wrists. A hitched breath came from Taehyung as he turned his head and looked at Jungkook. "...Remind me.. Remind me how good you can fuck me.. sir." Taehyung said in a whisper. Challenging the male in front of him. They shouldn't do this again but Taehyung wanted nothing more but Jungkook. To feel the touches and just be that close to Jungkook again.

In one swift movement, Jungkook turned Taehyung over and pushed him against the wall. Taehyung grunting lightly as he placed his hands on the wall. His robe coming undone and slipping onto the floor within seconds. Jungkook pressing his body against Taehyung. "Remember your safe word?" Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear. Taehyung gulped as he slowly nodded. A soft devilish chuckle coming from Jungkook who kissed at Taehyung's shoulder.

"Good boy." And just like that, their 'one time thing' was no longer a one time thing. Yet it felt so right. So so fucking right.