Prologue : A spine feeling

♡♡~~~~~~~~♡♡
The new  sun rose up the dark sky lighting  up the sky , where  it was going to stay up ,  looking  down underneath to earth , warming and lighting  it up.

Birds woke up before  every other species , chirping  and flying  around in joy for the new day looking  grateful  as if the day barely  came. The fascinating peace between  mother nature and naewon  was disrupted by her annoying  alarm destroying  the silence  in the room with its quantum  bell. It made no use , naewon was wide awake ,her long eyelashes fluttered once before  they turned  to the alarm  on the other side. Meanwhile  the golden  ray of the sun fell upon her brown wavy hair making it look shinier than it is. She silenced the  alarm on her phone and turned  back to the window , cherishing  her life, she was happy , her sister  was happy,her brother  was happy ,her life was perfect  and that's all she wanted ,she needed nothing  more .

After waking Nahae  up, and bidding  farewell  to  her brother  going for training , she made herself a salad and after eating  it she stood in her balcony  drinking  her coffee , she needed  to think , until  then she didn't  but now she needed  to , she had a feeling ,  a strong  one. She didn't  know  whether it was good or bad but it wasn't minor. She re-thought  if nahae's  daycare was open if she locked the bakery properly yesterday , if Namjoon  had taken his painkillers  for his body pain  and exhaustion, yet she hadn't find any clue why she got the feeling .
She brushed of the thoughts after she took her last sip and quickly  washed the dishes before  slipping  Nahae  into a check jumpsuit and tied her hair up into two cute pigtails  as she brushed her cute bangs down .

She gave Nahae her phone to play while she went to change .  She came out in a white fur shirt and she wore a beautiful  velvet  check pants, designed  in an A line and tucked the shirt in before putting  on a black thick belt when she felt she looked a bit dull she pulled  her hair in messy bun and put a slight scarlet lip balm on her lips and took off swinging  her black leather  jacket  and bag over her shoulders .

Yes , her fashion  mattered a lot to her despite the fact she was a tomboy she always tried to look smart and presentable and tried not to look girly at all .

And after locking  the door she headed out and dropped  Nahae  to her daycare after giving  her a goodbye kiss.

She walked  under the  beautiful  cherry blossoms  admiring the beautiful  weather  the sun wasn't scorching  but it had a warm , light lingering impact on her skin. She opened  her bakery ,she owned it ,yes baking was her hidden  talent and her bakery was enough  for their expense ,but Namjoon still worked in a cafe and both us the siblings  handled the expense together. 

Two hours  later

Naewon  was whipping the batter for a fudge cake when she  saw a tall ,slim man probably  in a white blouse  and black loose pants . She didn't  quite look at him ,she saw him from the corner of her eyes , she stayed quiet until she heard a voice deeper  than the ocean .That's when she looked  up to see....

A/N : This chapter  is way too boring  and long and doesn't  have any  conversation  but the next chapter  will have too much  spice too handle

Byeee 
Stay safe