3:Chop chop

♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡
That day I bid taehyung  goodbye after making  him some  Ramen

Sadly,he couldn't  meet Namjoon  because , Namjoon  had a stay over in his friends  house,I am walking  to my class room searching  for taehyung , hoping he was in the same  room as me cuz he said he's in the same  department  as me.

I had a hard time  finding  him in the huge hall ,but I could  do it fast ,he's quite eye-catching .

You:Sup

Taehyung:Naenae!!!!

He giggled  after jumping  onto me I stumbled  back due to the heavy impact but a cute bunny guy grabbed my hand .

You:Woah  there Tae !Calm yourself  I almost  fell. I said after bowing to all the pair of eyes putting  the attention  on us.

You: By the  way ,thanks for catching  me bunny

Bunny:My pleasure  .I'm Jeon Jungkook .

Taehyung  :So kook,this is naewon  ,your future  best friend .

Jungkook  chuckled .

The day went bubbly as usual  and jungkook was just as sweet as he looked .He was my bestie  in three hours.

I'm planning  to call  them over at my place  to have some  basic  introduction  and stuff that our friendship  lacked and we couldn't  do that during  the class.

You:Hey..boys.

Jk  +Tae:Yea?

You:Can you guys.....like come over to my place  at 7pm  today,I'm was thinking  of having  a hangout with yall .

Jungkook:That sounds  great*smile  *

Taehyung  :I know  your address  so I'll comeover  with jungkook . Taehyung  clapped excitedly.

You:Chop chop !Toodle-doo !

Jungkook  :Is that how she says  bye?

Taehyung  :*Laugh* Yup isn't that cute ?

Jungkook: DAMN cute.

A/N :Short chapter ,I'm soo tired now

Stay safe