17:Coded

~~♡♡♡♡♡~~
I felt a pang of anxiety wash over me as I warily  but discreetly  look around for any strangers or hikers around.
When I could spot none, I looked  at Namjoon  and Taehyung  walking  behind  us, engaged in their own conversation  about writing a song about  purity but make it sound dark.

I dragged jungkook  with me a little  ahead to create  a safe distance  from them and questioned him.

You  :  Jungkook. Who is threatening  you?

I asked in a low whisper.

Jungkook  :  Remember  Mr.Kang I told you  about, that insolent bastard didn't keep peace like he was supposed  to.

He said, a mix of fury and loathe flashed in his doe eyes.

Jungkook  :  He sent us both messages threatening us to be attacked after that day at the factory.We are being stalked at our house and University  and every place we usually  go to, except  for surprise visits to places we don't  visit too often. But they will find out the others  very soon.

You  :  And how do you  know you are being stalked?

Jungkook  :  He sent us a video of both of us at our houses  doing random  things and pictures  taken without us knowing in the university.

So that means one thing. If he simply wanted them dead, or wanted to attack them and hold them captive, he would do it the simple way without  any threats.

But if he is threatening  about  attacking then that means  he wants something from them. Also, why would  he come back after so many years wanting to harm them, they  must've had connections with someone certain, which is why Mr. Kang is afraid of them living normally.

But who---
It clicked me. They recently started having  connections with us. It's us.
From my theory , Mr Kang  probably  kept track of them and when they started getting  close with me and Namjoon, Mr Kang came back, which implies  that  we are the ones he is afraid of.

Correction: Our connections are what he is afraid of.
We, mainly Namjoon is very close with one person who could  bring Mr Kang  down.

He was like a brother to me.
Officer Kim Seokjin.

If it is what I'm guessing  then we got this.
I snapped out my mini puzzle-solver  mind and asked.
You  :  Show me the messages.

He rummaged in his pockets and brought out the device, tapping  on it impatiently before he brought it to me, handing it.

Unknown:
Idiom,Australia,Mango,Gift,India,Virtual,Isle,None,Gesture,Umbrella,Smeared,Hand,Ostrich,Ripe,Taste,Texas,ill,Mom,
Egg.

Unknown:
Posture,Rob,Omissions,Toll,Emily,Cage,Tired,Utensil,Rigid,
Side,Elf,Lighter,Font,Ink,Fossil,Uber,Cuss,Annabelle,Nick.

These are coded words.
I inhaled thinking  of the ways to solve them.
Make words with the first letter of each word.

You  :  I am giving u short  time.Is that right jungkook?

Jungkook  : You  got it.

You  :  Protect urself if u can.

That's what he wrote. Which means by asking him what he wants they are going to protect themselves.

Time to mess with him.

Some encryption  and coding I'm not good at. (':

Dedicated  to  meraki_07 for voting and viewing my story, like the responsible friend she is.
I lub u.