15: idk what to name this

~~♡♡♡♡♡♡~~
I opened my eyes  to see a pair of chestnut  brown eyes staring at me with a warm,dimpled smile on his fresh, glowing face.

I felt instantly  refreshed  and all warm on the inside as I saw my brother trying  to get  everything  normal and lighting  up my mood in the morning  for the first time in one month.

I guess  it was really  time to move on, wasn't it?

I understood  the purpose  he was here for.

I took a moment  to see him.
Properly.

I hadn't looked at him properly  this month, I was just busy looking  at my pathetic  self.
Then again  a pang of guilt slapped me across  the face.

My brother was literally  going through the same phase  as me but he still  checked up on me, and made sure I was perfectly  fine. I on the other hand, didn't even bother to go see him in his room literally  beside mine, and share a piece  of his mind.

I was a terrible  sister.

He shifted a bit and brushed his hair to the side with  his fingers, I noticed his hair wasn't trimmed and his bangs had grown longer up to his eyes. He didn't have an undercut.

He killed it. If he wasn't my brother, I would probably  voice out how he handsome  he looked in  long brunette  hair. But I would  never admit it in front of him.

For now I could  at least ogle at him.
Like a hoe.

His smile widened as he saw me trying  to  remember  if we had the same genes because  of how handsome  he was and how much  of a potato  I was.

The eye bags he had a few weeks ago, lessened and his skin glowed, radiant unlike a few days ago when he had his pimples popping  out and looked like a corpse, pale.

His baby fat that he had in his cheeks disappeared and was replaced by visible hot cheekbones.

His lips were a light shade of pink.

He was in a greyish-brownish  hoodie with white joggers.

I smiled at him.

Namjoon  :  Done ogling?

You  :  Is that how you greet me early  in the morning?

He flattened his lips and rolled his eyes, then smiled sarcastically  again.

Namjoon  :  Rise and shine sweetheart!!

He said with too much fake enthusiasm.

You  :  Morning.

I said not - interested.

Namjoon  : I made breakfast you see, it smells pretty delicious. I made jjajangmyeon but if you still  don't  want to have it I have teokbokki  ordered from last night, you can have that, but get up and get ready in ten minutes,  5 minutes for breakfast  and in fifteen minutes  we are heading  out.

I gasped. That was too much information. But first!!!

You: Is the house burnt down there, my kitchen is probably  ashes by now right?

He rolled his eyes, and twisted his mouth into a playful  scowl.

Namjoon  :  I'm  not  one of the fantastic  four that I'll burn everything  including  the house ,JUST trying  to cook.

I sniffled and snapped.
You  :  You're  called the God of destruction  for a reason.But where  are we going? I don't  wanna go out at all.