19: Echoes

♡♡~~~~~♡♡
My sentence echoed once, seeming as if it's from a distance, it echoed once again seemingly more distant and for the third time it sounded like it was almost not there at all.

I was wishing in some deep part inside my mind that Nahae would hear it.
My little baby.
She was so precious, I am lucky in some way that I cherished her when she was with me. I've seen and heard from so many people who regretted because they didn't cherish the person while they were here.

I always cherished her, always thanked god for blessing her
in my life, I could never express how grateful I was for having her with me until she was with me.

I have no regrets in this case, not a pinch of regret.
I always knew and cherished the value of her existence.
I loved her more than ever.The word "love" doesn't define what I felt for her wholeheartedly, something....some word stronger than love would probably express in words how much I adored her.

Her face flushed in my mind, her smiles, the way she bounced timidly and smiled with her nose scrunched up when she was excited.

How her pigtails jumped when she bounced, as if they were dancing.

How she motioned everything she said with her little tiny hands.

How she pouted when she ran towards something she wanted.

Everything flushed inside my mind, and the strings of my heart pulled.

All the pictures of those memories flushed with a dark shadow over them, the shadow will slowly fade away the pictures of the lovely memories over time.

How iron will rust and it will fade away.

It feels strangely sorrowful how time is taking me far from the past when Nahae was with me. It was taking me further from the time we lived together.
It was taking me further with the memories I am holding onto tightly.

I'm trying to hold onto that past and live it again and because I can't I want to stay as close to it as I can.But
everything was against it.

So this is what I'm trying to do now. Let go of the that past, go forward to the present I am in. I need to live the present, even if it's suffocating me I can't ask for the past.

Staying in it hurts less than letting go of it, but it won't hurt at all after I let go of it.
Someday I WILL have to let it go. I WILL have to suffocate in the reality.
So why not now?
I have to end all the pain by taking in all the
pain right now at once.

Strokes and gentle pats on my hair soothed me a little more to accept the present easily.

I turned and looked at Taehyung who kept looking at me with a small pout on his heart shaped lips.

He had a look of sympathy in his eyes and I also felt the same for him. Danger kept chasing him more and more when he did nothing to deserve it. He was nothing but pure-minded he was humble and yet the world had to make this boy suffer.

Taehyung : You're gonna be ok.

He said in a low, gentle tone, that was making me feel surprised at how much the velvety deepness in his voice was making everything seem so pure. Purer and brightest in this dark world.

I tugged at his jacket and pushed my head at his chest while he wrapped his slender arms around my body.

I broke the hug after I took some warmth and comfort from him and looking at him I felt my insides soften again.

You : Are those tears I see in my angel's eyes?

I could clearly see how hard he was trying to keep them in and stay strong but they slowly trickled down.

I immediately wiped them away. I knew he always loved it when a person clung to him.
So I took his hands and intertwined his big fingers with mine and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

You : Naenae will cry and go away from Taetae if he cries more.

For some reason, I felt an odd burning sensation in my body when I saw tears in his eyes. It was hard for me to stand.

Taehyung : Seeing Naenae sad and suffering hard makes me want to cry.

I smiled. This boy.. he was mine.
God takes one to give another.

He gave me an angel while he took one from me.
There was no way I could lose him.

Taehyung : Naenae is happy now?

He sniffled and said. I nodded.
He slowly curved his lips up and smiled at me and that smile made my day.

That was, of course, a hard time for me to not keep zoning out and keep up with the boys in the hike, but they helped me a lot.

Warm hugs, soothing strokes, sweet words were showered on me the whole day.

I can't imagine living and breathing without them now.
They were pure blessings for me to make it out through this phase.

But now, my first priorities were to give my time on helping taehyung by some counseling sessions, his psychology still needs some repairment, still a lot to get touched up on.
I need to inform Seokjin and ensure their safety first and then figure out how to frame the hag. I also need to give time to yoongi and Dawon.

There are a lot of things I still have to do.
Just a good sleep today and I need to start with a lot or beginnings tomorrow.

A new beginning tomorrow. Naewon is described as a very strong character in this fanfic and just the determination of letting everything, basically her whole world go and start off new with a happy smile proves it.

I love her and not to mention I have a lot of people like naewon in my life, I just don't mean strong I mean a lot and you'll get that by the end of this story.