16: (;

~~♡♡♡♡♡~~
We stood outside the house, under the warm sunlight, with trees and flowers on  both sides. I saw people power - walking  with heavy coats on. Some people  had headphones  plugged on and they casually walked under the cherry blossoms  admiring  them. Couples in school  uniforms, kissed under the trees, holding each  other ever so lovingly.

Some sat in squats with Starbucks in their hands.
Cars passed by the main road which consisted of less pedestrians  and one car drove by closer to us into the clean streets with more people than cars.

Namjoon  looked up from his phone  and looked back at me.
Namjoon  :  The Uber is he-- there they are, our guests arrived.

He interrupted  his own sentence  as he looked behind  me and smiled.

How am I supposed  to--
Should I turn?
Should I stay quiet?
Won't it be rude? Should I just say hi and not anything else?
Should I ask about  their lives? I would  be the creep then!!

A wave of uncertainty  gushed through me as I turned but my face collided with a hard chest.

Before I could  step back, two strong  arms wrapped itself around my petite body and I was pulled into a soft warm hug.
I was blank. What was happening?

I turned my face away from his chest and held his biceps still in the hug and looked up.

Instead of anxiety and panic, calmness took  over my mind.
I instantly  relaxed in his body.

Jungkook.

I  didn't expect  myself  to be happy to see him but I guess Namjoon  made a good decision  after all.

I felt different  and happy.
Someone  else  was here. Jungkook  was here.

He looked nearly  the same except  for  his hair had grown longer upto  his nose and were  a bright  shade of brown.
His lips tugged upwards  into a bunny grin.

I smiled at his cuteness.

He wore a warm, thick black vest, on top of a grey sweater, and had some sweats and sneakers on.
If jungkook  was here then.. Taehyung?

The person  I felt the need  to see the most.

In curiosity  I looked behind jungkook  and to no avail and when I met jungkooks  eyes, he gestured his eyes to the back of my head and back to me as if he understood  who I was  looking  for.

I smiled and turned back to be met with a pretty  boy in black straight hair looking at me with a boyish rectangular smile with his pearly teeth out .

He had a black velvet  jacket on and black trousers and black sneakers with a dark green headband pushing  his hair back and exposing half of his precious  forehead.

Holy Moly Cow Poly.
That goddamn  forehead.

Taehyung  :  Naenae!!

He exclaimed  speed - walking  to me with the angelic  smile still on his face except for he had tears in his eyes.

Taehyung  :  You're  finally ok!!!

He said as he pulled me into a bear hug.

I missed this boy.

Taehyung  :  I missed you  more than anything.

He said in a small voice as I felt warm liquid on my shoulders.

Feeling him cry made me want to cry as well, but I had to stay strong  for him.