9: Mr.Kang

♡♡~~~~~~~♡♡
Their hearts pounded  against their chest in irregular  beats ,it wasn't just taehyung  feeling it ,jungkook  felt it too ,taehyung  just wasn't able to overcome  it while  jungkook was able to.

Jungkook  felt twirls and swirls in his stomach while taehyung  could  feel  anxiety,excitement , curiosity , most importantly  courage.

Taehyung  wasn't that relaxed .He wouldnt come to this place just to explore  around , he wanted to face it ,face the teen taehyung , face  the battle going on in his mind that he couldn't  put in agreement  and keep peace.He wanted to refresh all his wounds and heal them himself  this time , and he thought  if he just succeeded this one time, if he was able to overcome  his grief  this time  then it would  never bother him and he could  become  stronger .

But jungkook  had something  else in his mind , he knew taehyungs  intentions  and he was worried  if taehyung failed to keep himself , his fragile self together and break down .

Jungkook  was worried about  their safety.
Jungkook  was worried  about  taehyung  getting  a deeper wound this  time.
Jungkook  was worried  about  taehyung  getting  harmed and manipulated.
Jungkook  was worried  about  their close ones who would  probably  get in trouble  if they somehow  got caught.

And he had all these worries knowing his uncle was in a greater position  in mafia and he had kept him in a powerful  position  only if he didn't  harm taehyung  and jungkook , but jungkook  wasn't able  to trust anyone  at the moment .

Hesitant from his heart,jungkook  decided to discourage  taehyung  in this decision  again .

Jungkook  :  Hey taehyungie , let's not go please, it's really  unsafe you know that .

Taehyung  :  Kook,you know  Ur uncle won't let anything  happen to us ,let's go in and see, they have abandoned this mill long ago....

He chimed ,smiling re-assuringly slightly  squeezing  jungkooks  hand.

Taehyung  seemed like the braver and matured one in this situation .

They walked in slowly opening  the gate of the mill, that was expectedly unlocked. The interior  inside was the same black walls with mint leaves.

They explored ,every part of the factory as the tempting  traumatic  memories  became fresh .

Both of them kept silent with jungkook  trailing  behind  taehyung.

When they came to a part of the mill that was unknown  to them, jungkook  felt two strong  arms one around his neck capturing him in a headlock,refraining  him from  breathing  another hand  holding  his mouth with a cloth not letting  him make a sound .

And while taehyung  was clueless  about what was happening  being his back , jungkook  was pulled away to another unknown  part of the factory.

Jungkook  was released  behind a broad shouldered  man with black hair in a burgundy   tuxedo , he turned around  and those hideous , brown ,dark eyes met jungkooks unreadable  ones.

Jungkook  didn't  budge ,  he remembered  what he did to his loved ones, and stood in a better posture.

He had his chest up chin high ,eyes glaring into his eyes.

It was him. Mr  Kang.

Mr Kang : Well?

He smirked.

Jungkook  suddenly  remembered  taehyung , he was alone, he couldn't  let these nasty people  do anything  to his best friend .

Mr Kang : We meet again  Jeon , son of a moron.

The next thing jungkook  knew was he was running  as fast as his feet would drag him to the direction he last was with taehyung , he just hoped taehyung  would  be there  and after finding  taehyungs  innocent lost eyes there looking  at jungkook  like a lost puppy,jungkook  still didn't  stop. He ran grabbing  taehyung  with him until they exited the mill and was a lot far from that.

Mr Kang didn't  send his men after them, well he couldn't .

-----

First I thought  I couldn't  live without  sports with my friends , without  going to places, without  restaurant  food and outdoor stuff, but looks like quarantine  with homemade  food and skipping  studies with ff is just my thang .

No disrespect  but this is what yoongi taught us in daechwita .