11:Hold yourself up

♡♡~~~~~~♡♡

Naewon  sat near the window looking  out at her undone garden where jungkook  sat on a bench

He looked worriedly  at her but naewon  couldn't  do anything  to assure him she was fine.

Because  she wasn't.

Things were supposed  to go well after their parents  death and it did go well until this day. Naewon  graduated high school with her healing depression , everything  went well in uni ,she met taehyung  and jungkook  who were different  from other  students  and they were like her truest friends  in just days.She went to Jeju  Island  and came back with her brother and sister just the day before .

Everything  was fine. She was fine. But she couldn't  say that to herself  at this moment .

Because  the  sister , whose responsibility  was given to her completely  by her mother before her death, who was playing  merrily in the park hours ago with puppies  giggling innocently , was now lying in the hospital  bed after  three surgeries  with machines and pipes needled in her body with her limbs on white casts.

Plain guilt was written  on naewons face .

She was just careless, just this once.And that carelessness  led to the poor child running  to the other side of the road intending to buy candies and before  naewon  could  stop her ,a car ran over her .

That's how simple it was ,yet naewons world shattered.

And now nahae's condition wasn't able to said, for she was critical  and for a few hours nobody  could  actually  say what would  happen  to her.

Her internal bleeding  could start any moment  and her weak heart supported by machines could stop pounding  any moment .

I need to pass through this strong and wise.
I need to stay strong.
I can't break down.
I need to hold myself  up.

Were  the words naewon  could say to herself  this moment .

Another short chapter , a bit sad ,but you don't  know  if it could  be sadder in the next chapter .