18:I'll never stop loving you

~~♡♡♡♡♡~~
This chapter is dedicated to _ShamTae_ for supportimg me throughout the whole story.>3
I had to get things out of my system soon.
All of the information was too much for me.
We were almost at the peak of the cliff, we could almost see the far off area where no trees stood and white-soft looking clouds floated by.
Before resuming the hike, I kept searching for clues and ways. Ways to catch one mistake they made, so I could present it to Seokjin before they made a move.

But after figuring out so much I couldn't manage to think of anything.
I finally gave up thinking.
All I could do is go ahead and release the frustration in me.

I sped up walking ahead of everyone.

Once I reached the edge of the peak, the view took my breath away.

I could see small areas of trees and places that looked like cities. And all around the city area was greenery and went up the cliff, forming thick woods.
Clouds passed underneath us, through us and above us.
They felt a bit wet as they passed but almost like nothing at all.

All I missed was Nahae.
Time to get everything out.

You: I'LL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU NAHAE!!
I screamed, spilling out all my frustration and grief in the sentence.

It was time for a new start. A start Nahae would be proud of.
Proud that her sister managed to overcome and start again.
The depression wouldn't be off my mind but there would be a lot more to look at other than that. This was it. I was going to do it. It was probably the end of my misery. God took enough from me. He would make me suffer no more.

Right?

Or will he?