8: Mint Purgatory

♡♡~~~~~~♡♡

You:Ermm you guys can eat some of them too

I said mentally squirming in discomfort under all of their gazes.It must be difficult for them to comprehend my sudden change of behavior and jungkook and Tae must be wondering why I lack etiquette and mannerisms.
You just made a fool of yourself in front of new friends . But yea deal with it if ur about to stay with me.

Jungkook : I wonder how noona manages to keep a slim and muscular feminine body after eating like a pig.

I could picture my face flushing red in embarrassment , I just literally made my new friends think I'm a pig.

First impressions leave impacts and I swear they'll always remember what happened just now until their death.

[|□□□□□□□|]

After wolfing down the sweet goodness we all decided to rest our bodies a bit so it could help all the food fit within our guts and not explode us off cuz that's how we felt .

The hard dining chairs weren't helping our uncomfortable and stiff bodies .

Yoongi:Ok I'm getting some sleep I just slept for 4 hours today after getting a 11 hour sleep at night.

Oh so 15 hours isn't enough, huh?

His fiancee looked at him then at me and then at the gap between us gaping in disappointment .

I couldn't decipher the fact that the most important moment of their relationship , the beautiful surprise that she was planning for hours was getting delayed like that and she might not get the chance to tell him tomorrow either they needed special and long time for this and I could make it up to them.

If yoongi knew that I was postponing his precious sleep (that no one ever dared to do) because of a little baby he was getting he would never mind.

You :I'm not letting you sleep now yoongi .

Yoongi : You're not interrupting my relationship with my beauty sleep.

You : It can wait , yoongi.
I said gaze fixed on his eyes I tried to keep it sharp without narrowing my eyes . And once he realized I was serious (which I never was) ,his silence said he gave in.

I slightly smiled pulling my legs up on the chair in front of me and I heard jungkook bawl beside me.

Jungkook : tHigHs!:0

You:Is that a compliment

I proudly asked looking at my thighs that looked like they belonged to a gymnast. Thick .

Jungkook : DAMN noona BODYGOALS

Namjoon : Hey stop being a perv ,you rather look at me than my sister.

Jungkook :Ok Hyung

He blinked innocently .

Jungkook : I see you got some biggy biggy tiddies ,hyung.

Namjoon : These only belong to an expensive gurl.

I bet that came out as a seductive whisper.

-----

That night went fun and electrifying not at all how naewon expected it to be, which was serious introductions and life incidents.And unexpectedly yoongi was explained about damis pregnancy shortly after his complaints for not letting him sleep and after he knew he screamed and ran in joy for 10 minutes .

It was a couple of weeks later when the trio had bonded more . Naewon was overseas to visit Namjoon who was stuck there for some reality show that would be released after his debut.

And naewon was already doing a good job treating taehyungs mind.

Naewon wanted him to let go of the fear that if someone captivated him he could just surrender and do nothing.
And taehyung did, he overcame the fear of losing to strong people.

Now taehyung and jungkook were about to enter a place that dug up those deep Graves buried at the back of their mind and put salt to their wounds,they were here, again, after years but taehyung was confident he wanted to check out this place that now, seemed like a Mint Purgatory with all back walls and small cute mint leaves there unlike the shady dark mill it was years ago.

Yall I'm back after a stupid unannounced break that I started saying I was feeling sick in the last chapter so please don't abandon this story and I won't disappear like before I'm gonna continue updating .

Well this is how my fingers are and this pic is taken by me and it's unedited and fresh from yesterday .
I'm a good photographer I know .

Love from p~~