7:Crawl behind the counter and never come back

♡♡~~~~~~~~~♡♡
You:So, I haven't  introduced  you to this living  stone guy here yet,
meet yoongi , he works here when  I'm off my shift.

Right then dawon came , opening  her apron, and I went  to her helping  her out to untie it.

You:And this is dawon , yoongi's  girlfriend  who also works here ----oops I mean  yoongi's fiancee ,now.

Jungkook  :Yo yoongi Hyung , nice to meet u dawon noona , Ur really  pretty .

You:And he's jungkook  ,my current  bestie , meme-buddy , workout partner,though we haven't worked out together  yet.

Dawon  :Ya rock !These boresters  here except  my naewon  doesn't  understand  the coolness of memes , but I'm not joining  in workout squad,you see I'm a fat potato .

Yoongi: Did you just call my girlfriend  a potato ?

I raised my eyebrows .

You:What do you think  she is then?

Yoongi:The prettiest  girl existi------I mean she's my fiancee

He said going back to his rock form.

Taehyung  :  Who made the cupcakes?

He asked out of the blue.Chewing his......non-existent  gum.

You:Unnie made them ,they're are red velvet, Choco-chips , mint cupcakes .Feel free to eat Ur favorite  flavor .
I said and without  looking  at anyone else I attacked the poor little  muffins , shoving the chocolate  one in my mouth without  swallowing  the other at the back of my throat . I just realized  how much of a monster I seemed like ,and looked up.
Namjoon  stared at the roof, looking  like praying  his death wish and had a pissed  expression , jungkook was staring with his mouth hung open so low that it almost  touched the floor ,unnie stood there shaking her head,familiar  with my weird behavior , yoongi had the same blank face and taehyung  was...smiling....?

I wanted to crawl behind  the counter and never come back.

He smiled hard, eyes crinkling, nose spread wide cheeks shaped upwards,lips forming  a rectangle , shiny teeth on display .

A/N:Short chapter , I feel  really sick.

Love from p♡