6:I'll treat him

♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡

Third person's  pov 

Time flied when naewon  was with the boys.She absolutely  loved their company.They hung out in the house ,then for some sweet goodness they headed  out to the bakery.

But taehyungs  depressive childhood  still  had been playing  an intense role at the back of her mind .

After hearing  all that from  jungkook  all she could  put into words and bring out together was "I'll treat him".

She didn't  mind taehyungs  behavior , but she wanted to take  that fear out of taehyung  that if anyone  wanted they could  easily  take over  and kill him.She wanted to convey the thought  to him that no matter how  weak he was physically ,  he could survive and fight and win if he wanted ,but for that mental  strength  was required .

That was one thing  taehyung  lacked.She wanted him to build a strong  mind and heart and soul , then face his fears and conquer  those  troublesome  thoughts he'd  always have.

The thought  of taehyungs childhood  sent daggers to naewons heart and she got a bone - cutting  pain in her heart when she thought  about  it.She pitied  jungkook  as well  he went  through  the same phase as taehyung  and he couldn't  matter less.The difference  was ,he went over it, and taehyung  didnt .

And naewon  decided  she would  be taehyungs  psychologist from then , yes, she is a student  but she was in the psychology  department  that was the occupation  she was heading  for and she believed  that she had a strong  will and a loving  bond with taehyung  and she could hit the place she aimed for ,despite  her least experience in such things .

The fact that she was a good counselor  could benefit  this. And that was the jackpot!

After they reached the bakery ,jungkook excused himself  for a jog in the windy weather  and naewon  left taehyung , yoongi,Namjoon  on the counter  table and went to the kitchen .

Naewons  pov

I headed to the kitchen  to have a girl talk with dawon .

You:So, how was the date?

Dawon  :*pouring  cupcake batter to the pan* It went  as usual 

She said shyly ,but a crimson shade on her cheek couldn't  save her from  the situation .

I knew  there was something  more .

You:Tell me elaborately  unnie.

Dawon  :I went , hugged  him ,ate ,kissed him ,came back.

You:It's think Ur forgetting  that I planned everything  that was gonna happen  I know  everything  but I want to hear it from  u.

Dawon:You know , he proposed  me and I'm Min Dawon now and Hoseok  oppa is very happy  about  it,Yoongi  talked to me more than usual  and Icantsaytherest.

I laughed.

You:So are we expecting  a little  meow meow baby coming  soon?
I said ,my insides exploding   with hope.

Dawon  :Start shopping , a little  yoongi is arriving  in nine  months . She said turning to me after putting  the pan in the oven.

I squealed.i couldn't believe  this yoongi and Dawon  were finally  engaged  and are having  a babyyy!

You: Omo Omo omo!!!!

Dawon  :Shut it, I haven't  told yoongi yet .

You:What ?Why?

Dawon  :I just got to know in the afternoon , and Ur the first  one I told this to I don't  know  how yoongi's  reaction  will be.

You:Awh,I understand  Ur insecurities  but he'll definitely  be so happy!!!

Dawon  :Mmhm 

I came out with cupcakes  expecting  an awkward situation , I thought  the boys couldn't make a conversation .

Yoongi was a silent  cat ,he would  just purr out some words when he needed something .

Taehyung  was dumb ,overtalker .

Namjoon  was a smart ,mature one.

I thought  Namjoon  would  just talk to yoongi  a bit and taehyung  would  annoy them , then three of them would  get awkward but they surprisingly  seemed like they were bonding  well .

Namjoon  sat in a chair lifting  his leg in another ,taehyung  sat in the counter  with a non-chalant  expression  and Yoongi lazily sat in another  chair with a summer outfit ,looking  like a bomb .

Three of them looking handsome  as fuc-----shit what am I saying ?

I mentally  smiled  at yoongi , he was gonna be a dad.

Awh.

Jungkook  :Sup everyone !

You:Hey you came .

Jungkook  :Yuppp 

Well if some of you were expecting  the answers to your  questions  in this chapter  then nope,you have to wait for long,that cliffhangers  disclosing  after long.

That's a very important  part of the story  and the main ,sizzling , important  parts of the story  will be coming  because  of that part , I'll have a single  whole chapter coming  up ,god knows when , based on this incident  to be exact ,taehyungs  childhood  trauma.

I hope I'm writing  well  and please excuse  my spelling  or grammatical  errors , those happen  when Ur writing  something  long . And yes,for those people  who are finding  this story  very normal and usual , that's not how it's supposed  to be ,I'm just starting  off with small things  first , cuz the huge, dramatic  spice  will come later ,I'm gaining views for now, so that there'll be plentiful  people  to read the best part of the story .

I'm sincerely  sorry for making this book so boring  and casual  at first , but I promise  the main part will come ,dunno when but it will , at least  before  I die.

Hey I'm not an oldie ,I'm a teen ,but like who knows  I feel  like I'm gonna die everyday, dont worry I'mma finish this before  I get  danged.

Stay safe
Love from p~

I just revealed  my nickname for the first  time  in public .