A Short Intro

Hey Guys! I'm Jolade!
Thank you for stumbling upon this book. I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. I officially welcome you to this amazing story of love, friendship and sacrifice. However, I'll just like to say a few things.
I'll be updating Mondays, Fridays and/or Wednesdays.
I'll really appreciate comments. They go a long way in helping me write.
This is my first book and I'm super hyped about it!
Also, this story is self edited. I promise to do my best in editing it, but I apologise for any errors and typos that you might come across.
Remember to always vote. A girl needs it. *winks*
Feel free to ask me questions by just sending me a DM.
EVERYTHING written in this book is as a result of my imagination. Character traits and events resembling actual humans is a coincidence.
Ooh, this is a Christian story. If you are against Christianity, you may want to stop here. I will not appreciate rude comments based on your religious biases. So please, do not disrespect my writing or compare it to anyone's.
Please do not copy my work. Is not just fair, you know?
I guess I've been blabbing on and on...Lol. Once again, welcome to this amazing story of love, friendship and sacrifice.
I have a Christian blog that you might want to visit - @joladesdairy.wordpress.com. I'll appreciate comments and you may want to follow the blog if you desire.
Remember to follow me here and on Instagram if you wish...@jola_light. I'll follow back.

All my love,

Jolade.