~2~

‣ ☾❀✰‣

It finally hit her in the uber, her whole life is gonna change today.

*Camille's P.O.V*

I try not to shed a tear in the uber on my way to the airport,looking back at all of the photos in my old apartment. All the memories quickly started rushing to my mind. All the memories of my friends and I, All the crazy shit that went down in that apartment. I didn't realize I was gonna miss it so much so soon.. 

The uber driver announced to me that we were ten minuets away from the airport and that I should start getting ready, I shut off my phone and texted my older brother Toddy who's gonna be meeting me once I get off my flight in L.A.

*ignore the times I'm too lazy to edit them out*

By the time I finished texting toddy we were already pulling up at the airport. I let him know im at the airport then shut off my phone and put it in my bag. I only have one suitcase with me since im getting all new stuff once I settle in, all of my stuff is pretty old anyway. I only took a couple of things that were really important to me or I needed. The uber pulls up to the front of the airports entrance, I open my door and thank the driver, i had my suitcase in the back with me so I didn't need anything from the trunk. I get out and take a deep breath. "lets do this" I said to myself, I let out a deep breath then started walking. 

*please don't mind me not writing anything about walking to the plane cause I've never been to an airport before and I really don't know anything about it so I kinda just skipped over this part lol*

I step on to the plane and go to my seat. I put my suit case in the overhead cabinet then I took a seat. Window seat, my favorite, I always enjoyed the clouds, the sun, the stars and everything in-between. I put in my AirPods and relax, looking out the window at everyone boarding the plane.

20 minuets later everyone has boarded the plane and the flight attendant announces that were about to take off and for everyone to please take a seat. I figure this is a good time to turn on my music, i put on my favorite, Harry Styles. I've loved him ever since one direction and was my celebrity crush for the longest time and he still is to this day. I put on my go to playlist which includes all my favorite harry and one direction songs. To be so lonely comes on and I sit back and put my phone on airplane mode. The plane takes off.

During the flight I look out at the beautiful sky, just admiring it.