~9~

‣ ☾❀✰‣

‣ ☾❀✰‣

I was getting tired so I took a nap while David and I were cuddling. 

I woke up to David sitting next to me on his bed. "holy shit what time is it?" I ask David as I sit up. "well hello cutie, did you have a nice nap?" he asked laughing "its 3:30", "how did I get on your bed?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "I carried you in here, you took a nap while we were watching the movie, when the movie ended I edited the vlog for a little bit, then I saw Natalie pull in the driveway so I brought you in here" said David putting my hair behind my ear. "aww, thank you Dave" I said kissing David on the cheek. "I know you just woke up, but were going to sattle ranch tonight, do you wanna come?, were taking a party bus there so I have some content for next weeks vlog" David asked. "aww okay sure, but wait I don't have any clothes" I responded. "oh no worries I can bring you over to the apartment so you could get your stuff, you can get ready here if you want" David said smiling at me. "sure, what time are we going?" I asked." were going at 11 so I can bring you over to get your stuff at 8 if that sounds good?" said David. "perfect!" I said getting out of the bed,"wait does nat know im here?". "yes, I told her you were taking a nap in the guest bedroom" said David getting out of the bed as well. "im gonna go hang out with nat for a bit,is that okay?" I said hugging David. "of course,ill come out in a little bit" David said kissing me on the forehead. "thank youuuuu" I said kissing David on the cheek then running out of his room to see Natalie. I heard Davids cute laugh as I ran out.

I walk in the living room to see Natalie watching Netflix. "hey baby" I said sitting next to Natalie on the couch, "oh hey girly,how was your beauty sleep?" Nat responded. "amazing" I said laughing. me and Natalie talked a little and watched Netflix, David came out around 4 and sat editing for a little. 8:00 rolled around and David and I got ready to leave to get my stuff. we hop in the Tesla and get going, we put on the radio and sang along to some songs as David got some footage for about 5 minutes. after 5 minutes David turned of the camera and put his hand on the middle consoled grabbed his hand and held it, he smiled at me and we continued listening to the radio and singing.

we pulled into the apartment complex and go up to me and Todds apartment holding hands on the way up. we got up to the apartment and unlatched our hands, I unlock the door and let ourselves In. "hey hey" I say walking in the doorway,david following. "heyyy your back" "oh sup David" Todd said laughing. "sorry I haven't texted you all day I was hanging out with Natalie" I said walking into my bedroom laughing. I get my clothes and makeup for tonight and an extra pair of clothes to keep over at davids and put them in my backpack. I get my brush and my portable charger. I walk out to see David and Todd talking, "you ready?" David asked, I nodded my head."okay well ill see you tonight" David said getting up off the couch and opening the door for me.

we get back to davids house and i start getting ready, doing my makeup while sitting in the sink first while David picks out his outfit for the night. I Finish doing my makeup and sit on davids bed wating for him to get dressed. he got dressed and came sitting next to me with two big envelopes in his hand. "what are thosseee" I teased motioning towards the envelopes in his hand. "you really wanna see?" David replied, I nodded my head and he opens the envelopes. they both have photos in them, "what are these from?" I ask. "so everyone in the friend group has a disposable camera that they get in the beginning of the week and take photos of each other at important times,take a look" he replied handing me the stacks of photos. I started looking through them, "these are from the night I met you" he said while I flipped through the photos, he looks through the other stacks that I already finished. 

"these are so cool" I say handing the stack of photos I just finished looking through to David, "who thought of this", "your looking at him" David said looking at me smiling and laughing. we laughed and looked through the stacks of photos till I see one of me, "hey look its me" I say laughing showing David the photo of me. "oh yeah" David said laughing, "did you take this David?" I question him laughing. "maybyyyeee" he said laughing, I playfully slap him. "your lucky your cute" I say laughing, "hey I thought you looked gorgeous thats why I took it" David said laughing. "awwww" I respond giving him a hug.

we released from the hug and just looked at each other for a good minute, the tension increased. he leans in and we just stare at eachothers lips, our lips were so close ,when all of a sudden Natalie yells " Todds here!".

David goes to say hi to Todd and I get dressed. I finished getting dressed and went out to see that most of the friend group is here.

~unedited~