~15~

‣ ☾❀✰‣

‣ ☾❀✰‣

TWO IN ONE PART CHAPTER!!

part one

All the girls pile into my new car and the boys go with David in the Tesla. 

we decide to go to downtown santa monica for our first stop of the day. we all meet up and then split again to go to whatever stores we wanted to go to. I was the one in charge of getting content for the girls and David was in charge for the guys. I filmed many short clips for a montage since I didn't want to reveal too much. the girls went together and tried on many outfits for cochella, we went to multiple stores until we found the outfits we wanted for all the days. we regrouped went to get lunch then regrouped and went back to davids.

by the time everyone got back to davids it was around 11 pm and everyone was starting to get tired so everyone headed home to pack since we were leaving tomorrow. I stayed the night again since I have pretty much all my stuff at davids, were leaving tommorow morning at 8 to get to our rental house and settle in for the two weeks. once everyone left we all headed to bed early so we would wake up on time.

part two

its the morning before cochella and I wake up to David kissing me to wake me up. ''good morning" I say smiling at him, "good morning beautiful you excited?" David said while putting his shirt on. " of course I am" I reply getting up to wash my face. me and David take some cute mirror pictures with each other as we were getting ready.

 me and David take some cute mirror pictures with each other as we were getting ready

we finish getting ready and leave

in the car its me,david and Natalie. me and Natalie in the back and David driving. I decide to edit the clips from yesterdays shopping trip on the car ride to the house. me and Natalie shared a blanket and she helped me edit.

we got to the house and we were the last ones there, we pull up to see scotty,todd and Jeff all shirtless playing basketball in the front. we get out of the car with our suitcases.  we go inside to see Matt,erin,carly,jason,joe,kristen,zane,heath,mariah and Corinna sitting on the couch talking. "hey you guys are here!" erin says getting up to hug me as everyone follows and cheers. everyone hugs and then me,natalie and David go to our rooms to pack. David shows me my room and keeps me company while I unpack. he tells me about how were doing a shoot for the new merch later today. he then he asks me about what im wearing for each day, I was honestly surprised he asked cause he dosent seem like he would be interested in what im wearing none less what he was wearing. I finish unpacking then come with him to unpack.

David finished unpacking and it was almost time that the photographer is supposed to come so we head to the living room and hang out with everyone else until the photographer shows up. all the girls were talking about what we were wearing for the first day.

the photographer arrives and we all put on the new merch as the photographer sets up...

~unedited~