~5~

‣ ☾❀✰‣

‣ ☾❀✰‣

We hop in Todds car and we're off ...

We arrive at his friends house, they seem pretty wealthy since there's a white Tesla in the driveway. As we're pulling up I see two girls getting out of a car, one has platinum blonde hair and the other ginger colored. We get out and start heading inside. As we're walking to the door  two guys start yelling for Todd. "BABYYYYYY" I hear. "TODDDDDD" "YOUR HERE BABYYY,WHATS UP" the two guys walk up. One has brown hair and a full beard and the other has brown hair and has stubble. " HAYYY TODD YOUR HEREEEE" one of the guys say walking up to Todd giving him a "bro hug" slapping him on the back. I notice one of the guys has a cig in his hand and the other has a beer in his hand. "WHOS THIS GIRLY OVER HERE HMMM?" the one with the beer in his hand  says. "thats my sister" Todd said."Oh hey babyyyy, im zane, nice to meet you" one of the guys say leaning in for a hug, the other introduces himself as well "I'm heath nice to meet you", the one with the stubble and a cig in his hand said,leaing in for a hug. "I'm Camille nice to meet you" I said giggling. "we'll let you get settled in, see you inside baby!" zane says.  "are they dating?" I asked Todd as we walked inside, Todd laughs. "nah they're just best friends, heath has a girlfriend, ill introduce you to her later" he said. "Seems like there's a ton of people here, looks like I'll be meeting alottt of people tonight I" thought to myself.

We get inside and I see at least 35 people, including a cute guy with brown hair and a camera."TODDD" at least three people shout. A guy with red hair and freckles yells "GET OUT LOSER ITS MY TIME TO SHINE!". Everyone laughs. We walk further inside, Toddy wanders off and I have no clue where to go or what to do. A girl with brown hair walks down the hallway and greets me. "NAT COME OVER HERE" the charming boy with the camera yells. "HOLD ON DAVID!" the girl yells back laughing. David. Thats his name. interesting. I giggled at the conversation going on between them. "sorry for that,im Natalie nice to meet you, you must be Toddy's little sister?" "Yup thats me!" I laughed. "Camilles the name" I said. "nice to meet you Camille! welcome to L.A! Toddy's told me all about you ,i hope we can get closer you seem really nice" she said. "aww thank you of course!" I said. 

So toddy talks to his friends about me.. I wonder how much they know about me."ill introduce you to everyone ,follow me" Natalie said. I follow her to the backyard to where a crowd of about 15 people are hanging out on the porch. Musics playing and people are hanging out. we walk up to a group of people sitting at a table chatting. "hey guys I want you to meet someone!" Natalie said. "who's this girly!" a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes said getting up from her stool. "this is toddy's little sister,camille!" Natalie responded ,"I'm showing her around and letting her meet everybody" she added. "hey nice to meet you, im Corrina!" said the girl with blonde hair "nat can I come with you guys I have nothing to do" said Corrina. "ofcourse babygirl" Natalie said laughing. "hmm who should we let you meet next..." Corinna said looking around. A girl with dirty brown and a nose piercing walked up. "hey baby what's up" Corrina said to the girl. "heyyy,whos the new girl" the girl said. "im Camille,Toddy's little sister,i just moved here from New York,nice to meet you!" I said. "oh hey!" "Yea toddy told us about you, im Kristen by the way,im Scottys girlfriend,yknow the ginger with freckles" she said laughing. "oh yeah he was yelling at toddy earlier" I said laughing.

Natalie,Corinna and Kristen introduced me to everyone there so far except for one person. David ."so we only have one person left to show you and thats David,do you guys know where he is?" Natalie said. "turn around" David said holding up his camera and laughing making the other girls scream. "Jesus David you scared us!" Natalie said laughing. we all started laughing and David turned off his camera and put it down on the table next to him."im David,nice to meet you, sorry if I scared you" David said smiling and laughing.  he put his hand out to shake my hand.There's something about this boy, my hearts racing, not cause he scared me but cause of something else. "no worries" I said giggling, "im Camille,nice to meet you David" I smiled. we awkwardly held our hands in the position for an awkward couple of seconds. "well im gonna go find Carly and Erin, Kristin,corinna,wanna come with?" Natalie said winking at them. they nodded they're heads and followed Natalie back inside.

*davids p.o.v*

Im filming content for the vlog while We're playing competitive pool when all of a sudden Todd walks in with a girl with long brown hair and  a lavender dress that barley goes over her knees.

All of a sudden my eyes are drawn to her. Scott. yells something to Todd but im too busy observing the girl who just walked in to notice. Jason misses the pocket and looses."FUCK YOU JEFF" he yells. everyone starts laughing,scott opens the suitcase filled with a bunch of money and gives it to Jeff as his reward.i turned my head for one second and she's a goner. i see Natalie introducing her to Corinna outside. I turn off my camera and go to the bathroom to fix myself up.

about 10 minuets later I walk out of the bathroom and go outside to try to find the girl. aha. I found her. I turn on my camera and start recording.i overhear Natalie asking where I am and I start trying to hold back my laughs. "turn around" I say making the girls jump. "Jesus David you scared me." Natalie said laughing. I introduce myself to the girl and shake her hand, we awkwardly stayed in that position for a couple of seconds.. Natalie then announced that she was going to find Carly and Erin,Kristen and Corrina went with. Im looking into this girls eyes just smiling,like a dumbass. Theres something about her. Her eyes glistened in the sun light.  she's gorgeous. but who is she? I think to myself. she introduces herself. her names Camille. " pretty name" I thought to myself.